Discover the Value of Your Business!
Get Your Free Consultation Today!
Highest Rated and Most Reviewed Valuation Firm in the United States
Free Consultation Is a valuation right for you?
Business Appraisals in Texas
Everything is always bigger in Texas! From Corpus Christi to Dallas to Houston, Texas has a lot to offer. The primary perk of Texas is the business-friendly environment. There is no corporate income tax and no personal income tax. Texas has a highly skilled workforce, easy access to global markets, a robust infrastructure, and predictable regulations. All these reasons make Texas the best state for business and why over 50 of the fortune 500 companies are headquartered in Texas, according to Business Insiders and Forbes.
Often overlooked in Texas is the small business environment. Small businesses account for over 99.0% of all businesses in Texas. News like Tesla and Oracle moving to Austin, Texas is great, but think of all the small businesses that are going to pop-up in Austin, Texas as a result of thousands of people moving to Austin, Texas!
Currently, Texas is home to over 2.7 million, plus small businesses that employ over 4.7 million people. The Lone Star State comes in second behind California for the largest economy in the United States. Small businesses are to thank for that success. Over 45.0% of the private sector jobs are a result of small businesses in Texas, according to the Small Business Administration (SBA).
We love working with small businesses and individuals looking to purchase a business in Texas! Opportunities to work with individuals and business owners in Texas come up regularly. As such, Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Texas, has performed business valuations and machinery & equipment appraisals all over Texas!
What Cities In Texas Does Peak Business Valuation Perform Business Valuations and Machinery & Equipment Appraisals?
Here are some of the recent cities where we have performed a business valuation or a machinery & equipment appraisal in Texas:
- Corpus Christi
- El Paso
- Fort Worth
- Grand Prairie
- San Antonio
Peak Business Valuation offers business valuation and appraisal services in Texas for the following reasons:
Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Texas, offers valuation services for a variety of situations.
- Machinery and Equipment Appraisals. Business valuations and machinery & equipment appraisals are becoming increasingly important in the state of Texas as a variety of circumstances create the need to value privately-held businesses, personal and family ownership interests, and professional practices. At Peak Business Valuation, we recognize that a credible valuation or a machinery and equipment appraisal is crucial in family law, estate tax planning, buy-sell decisions, and bank financing.
- Buy/Sell Agreements. A reliable business valuation or machinery & equipment appraisal is a critical component in formulating a deal for the sale or purchase of a business or to develop a buy-sell agreement. Most often, your Operating Agreement or Articles of Incorporation will discuss the need for a third-party, independent valuation firm to provide the fair market value of the company in order to transact.
- SBA Financing. If you are looking to purchase a business or buyout a partner, most likely you are financing the acquisition through an SBA 7(a) loan. According to the SBA’s SOP 50 10 6: If the amount being financed (including any 7(a), 504, seller, or other financings) minus the appraised value of the real estate and/or equipment being financed is greater than $250,000 or if there is a close relationship between the buyer and seller (for example, transactions between existing owners or family members), the lender must obtain an independent business valuation from a qualified source.
- Estate Planning. We also provide business valuations as part of estate planning purposes. Understanding the value of a business is important to preserve your assets for your heirs. Estate planning is not just about minimizing taxes, it gives you control over how your assets are to be passed down to your heirs. The value of a business or other property is needed for estate planning purposes to determine the probable amount of estate or gift taxes. This can aid in estate planning prior to the death of a business owner. The valuation of a business, business interest, or other property owned by the estate of a deceased person is often necessary to prepare and file an estate tax return.
The value of an asset like a piece of equipment or a business is as much an art as it is a science. Each business has its own challenges and nuances that make it special. That is why we work with you to better understand the details of your business that make it unique. Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Texas, wants to understand your business as best we can to provide you with the most accurate valuation possible. Get started today by scheduling your free consultation below!
What Industries In Texas Does Peak Business Valuation Perform Business Valuations and Machinery & Equipment Appraisals?
The ability to work with people all over Texas has led to amazing conversations with individuals buying or selling a business. These individuals have represented dozens of industries from HVAC to auto dealerships. Below is a list of industries Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Texas, has experience working with from a business valuation or a machinery & equipment appraisal in Texas:
- Glass & Glazing Contractors
- Roofing Contractors
- Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Flooring Installers
- Textile Mills
- Apparel Manufacturing
- Metalworking Machinery Manufacturing
- Circuit Board & Electronic Component
- Printing Services
- Automobile Wholesale
- Auto Parts Wholesale
- Apparel Wholesale
- Construction Equipment Wholesale
- Industrial Supplies Wholesale
- Janitorial Equipment Supply Wholesale
- Paint Wholesale
- New and Used Car Dealers
- Recreational Vehicle Dealers
- Auto Parts Store
- Tire Dealers
- Furniture Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Clothing Stores
- Jewelry Stores
- Hardware Stores
- Lumber & Building Material Stores
- Beer, Wine, & Liquor Stores
Transportation and Warehousing
- Local Freight Trucking
- Local Specialized Freight Trucking
- Couriers & Local Delivery Services
- Software Publishing
Finance & Insurance
Real Estate, Rental, & Leasing
Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
- Bookkeeping Services
- Accounting Services
- Tax Preparation Services
- Consulting Services
Healthcare & Social Assistance
Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Gym, Health & Fitness Clubs
- Fast Food Restaurants
- Coffee & Snack Shops
- Bars & Nightclubs
- Single Location Full-Service Restaurants
- Event Planning
- Auto Mechanics
- Car Body Shops
- Dry Cleaners
- Car Wash & Auto Detailing
- Maids, Nannies, & Gardners
- Hair & Nail Salons
- Security Alarm Companies