Discover the Value of Your Business!
Get Your Free Consultation Today!
Highest Rated and Most Reviewed Valuation Firm in the United States
Free Consultation Is a valuation right for you?
Business Appraisals in Utah
Known for its mountains, high plateaus, deserts, and beautiful canyons, Utah is located in the heart of the west. Utah has beautiful red rock in the southern part of the state and great ski resorts in the northern part. Utah has one of the fastest-growing economies out of all states in the United States. Employment is high, and the market is booming. The real estate market has increased more than the national average which has led to a hot real estate market.
Utah is known for Silicon Slopes, a region that ranges from Salt Lake City down the Wasatch mountain front. There are many information technologies, software development, hardware manufacturing, and research firms along the Wasatch mountains. Some of the better-known companies are SanDisk, Intel/Micron Technology, IM Flash Technologies, EA Sports, eBay, and Adobe. There are a number of fintech companies that have been making waves recently. One such example was the successful round of funding for Divvy at a $1.6 billion valuation. Additionally, famous Qualtrics CEO and Utah Jazz owner Ryan Smith had the largest IPO ever for a Utah Company with the IPO of Qualtrics.
In addition to the national attention, Utah gets for their Silicon Slopes companies, there is a large presence of small businesses in Utah. According to the Small Business Administration (SBA), Utah has over 250,000 small businesses, which make up 99.3% of all Utah businesses. These businesses employ approximately 46.30% of all Utahns.
You may be thinking, why should you as a business owner or an individual looking to buy a business consider speaking with Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Utah. The team at Peak Business Valuation cares about helping people build a business that truly thrives. We care about helping you understand that a business is an asset that has real value. We will help you to understand that value. Understanding the value of a business can ultimately help you with selling, buying, or growing a business. As such, want to speak with you to answer any questions that you may have about the value of a business.
What Cities In Utah Does Peak Business Valuation Perform Business Appraisals?
Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Utah, has worked with individuals from all of Utah every single week! We perform business valuations and machinery & equipment appraisals all over the state of Utah! Here are some of the recent cities where we have performed a business valuation or a machinery & equipment appraisal in Utah:
- South Jordan
- St. George
- Salt Lake City
- West Valley
- Park City
- Spanish Fork
- St. George
Peak Business Valuation performs business valuations all over the United States, but Utah is one of the most popular markets for businesses and business valuations.
What Industries In Utah Does Peak Business Valuation Perform Business Appraisals?
More important than the location of the businesses we work with are the industries in which we have experience across the state. Below is a list of industries we have experience working with performing a business valuation or a machinery & equipment appraisal in Utah:
- Concrete Contractors
- Glass & Glazing Contractors
- Roofing Contractors
- Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Disaster Cleanup and Remediation Services
- Flooring Installers
- Fence Construction
- Bread Production
- Textile Mills
- Printing Services
- Automobile Wholesale
- Auto Parts Wholesale
- Jewelry & Watch Wholesale
- Lumber Wholesale
- Footwear Wholesale
- Apparel Wholesale
- Construction Equipment Wholesale
- Industrial Supplies Wholesale
- Janitorial Equipment Supply Wholesale
- Paint Wholesale
- New and Used Car Dealers
- Recreational Vehicle Dealers
- Auto Parts Store
- Tire Dealers
- Furniture Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Clothing Stores
- Jewelry Stores
- Hardware Stores
- Lumber & Building Material Stores
- Supermarkets & Grocery Stores
- Beer, Wine, & Liquor Stores
Transportation and Warehousing
- Local Freight Trucking
- Long-Distance Freight Trucking
- Moving Services
- Local Specialized Freight Trucking
- Automobile Towing
- Couriers & Local Delivery Services
Finance & Insurance
Real Estate, Rental, & Leasing
- Truck Rental
- Property Management
Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
- Bookkeeping Services
- Accounting Services
- Tax Preparation Services
- Building Inspectors
- Consulting Services
- Advertising Agencies
- Engineering Services
- IT Consulting
Healthcare & Social Assistance
- Primary Care Doctors
- Physical Therapists
- Day Care
- Urgent Care
Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Arcade, Food & Entertainment Complexes
- Gym, Health & Fitness Clubs
- Fast Food Restaurants
- Coffee & Snack Shops
- Single Location Full-Service Restaurants
- Bakery and Sandwich Shop
- Event Planning
- Auto Mechanics
- Car Body Shops
- Dry Cleaners
- Car Wash & Auto Detailing
- Funeral Homes
- Shoe Repair
- Tanning Salons
- Maids, Nannies, & Gardeners
- Hair & Nail Salons
- Security Alarm Companies
- Essential Oil Distributors
- Pest Control
We have a team of some of the best individuals with experience valuing businesses in practically every industry! Let Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Utah, help you understand the value of your business!
Peak Business Valuation offers business valuation services in Utah for the following reasons:
- Selling a Business or Equity. Because there are so many people moving to Utah to be a part of the fast-paced and high-growth environment, we work with business owners who are looking to understand the value of their business. We work with those looking to sell their business as a whole, or those looking to sell partial equity to a partner or investor.
- Growing a Business. Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Utah, is committed to helping build businesses that thrive. Peak Business Valuation will help business owners understand the value of their business. Once a business owner understands the value of their business, we discuss the value drivers behind their company. If desired, we provide consulting services or point them to individuals that have experience in their industry that are better equipped to help them grow their business.
- Buying a Business. If you are looking to purchase a business, you have multiple opportunities to work with a business valuation firm. We primarily work with individuals when they are in the due diligence process. We will provide you with a due diligence checklist that you will provide to the business owner. We will then provide a list of questions that we would like addressed when performing a business valuation. If desired, we can also perform a machinery and equipment appraisal if you are purchasing the equipment of a company. We are here to help you feel more confident in your decision to purchase the business.
- SBA Financing. We work with banks across Utah with SBA 7(a) business valuations and machinery & equipment appraisals. If you are looking to purchase a business and you use SBA financing, your banker is required to work with a business valuation firm. The reason being, if the amount being financed is greater than $250,000. We perform a large number of SBA business appraisals and are SBA compliant with all of our reports and valuation methods.
- Other Services. We provide gift and estate valuations to business owners and lawyers who are performing estate planning. In addition, we work with business owners who are experiencing a divorce or a partnership dispute. If you are experiencing either a divorce or a partnership dispute, it is important to speak with a business valuation professional early. A business is a tricky asset and should be understood without emotion. Typically, the business is the largest asset that is under dispute. As such, the value should be known upfront.
Looking for an insightful business valuation?
Get your complimentary consultation from Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Utah, today!
Request a Free Business Valuation Consultation