Discover the Value of Your Business!
Get Your Free Consultation Today!
Highest Rated and Most Reviewed Valuation Firm in the United States
Free Consultation Is a valuation right for you?
Business Appraisals in Alaska
Alaska, also known as the last frontier state, is the 49th state. Alaska is the largest state in the United States. Alaska is bordered by Canada to the east, the Arctic Ocean in the north, the
Bering Sea and the Chukchi Sea in the west, and the Pacific Ocean in the south. Alaska has a reputation for being cold! Most of the state of Alaska is covered in a layer of permafrost, which is permanently frozen soil. Additionally, Alaska is home to the largest glacier in North America. The largest glacier is called Bering Glacier, which is 2,250 square miles. This is approximately the size of Delaware!
Alaska received its nickname of being the last frontier state because of its distance from the lower 48 states and because of its rugged landscape and climate. Juneau is the capital of Alaska. Other large cities in Alaska include Anchorage, Fairbanks, Badger, and Knik-Fairview. Alaska is home to many wildlife animals. Many of the popular wildlife in Alaska include polar bears, grizzly bears, beluga whales, moose, dall sheep, caribou, brown bear, and many others.
The coldest temperature recorded in the United States was recorded in Alaska in 1971. The temperature dropped to -80 degrees Fahrenheit! Not only does Alaska contain the largest glacier, but Alaska also has about 100,000 glaciers, covering 5% of the state. Another popular thing about Alaska is the Northern Lights. The Northern Lights can be seen in Fairbanks, Alaska, for over 240 days a year. The Northern Lights is a very popular aspect of Alaska!
The main industries in Alaska include natural gas, coal, gold, zinc and other mining, seafood processing, and timber and wood products. Another new and upcoming industry in Alaska is the tourism industry. Many of these industries include small businesses. Alaska has approximately 73,298 small businesses, which makes up roughly 99.10% of all Alaska businesses. These small businesses employ 52.4% of all Alaska employees, which is about 137,271 employees. It is essential to know the value of each of these small businesses. We want to help you understand the value of your business in Alaska! If you are looking to buy a business, sell a business, or grow your small business, schedule a call with Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Alaska, so you can learn more about what your business is worth!
What Cities in Alaska Does Peak Business Valuation Perform Business Appraisals?
At Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Alaska, we have performed business valuations and machinery & equipment appraisals across the state. We have recently worked in the following cities:
Peak Business Valuation has worked with individuals in various areas throughout the state of Alaska. We would love to help you understand the value of your business in Alaska!
What Industries in Alaska does Peak Business Valuation Perform Business Appraisals?
Peak Business Valuation has worked with various companies and industries throughout the state of Alaska! We perform business valuations and machinery and equipment appraisals all over Alaska. Below are some of the common industries we work with:
- Iron & Steel Manufacturing
- Bread Production
- Textile Mills
- Apparel Manufacturing
- Shoe & Footwear Manufacturing
- Metalworking Machinery Manufacturing
- Circuit Board & Electronic Component
- Printing Services
- Wholesale Trade
- Automobile Wholesale
- Auto Parts Wholesale
- Jewelry & Watch Wholesale
- Lumber Wholesale
- Footwear Wholesale
- Apparel Wholesale
- Construction Equipment Wholesale
- Industrial Supplies Wholesale
- Janitorial Equipment Supply Wholesale
- Paint Wholesale
- Retail Trade
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Local Freight Trucking
- Long-Distance Freight Trucking
- Moving Services
- Local Specialized Freight Trucking
- Automobile Towing
- Couriers & Local Delivery Services
- Software Publishing
- Operating Systems & Productivity Software Publishers
- Internet Service Providers
- Wireless Telecommunications Carriers
- Finance & Insurance
- Real Estate, Rental, & Leasing
- Truck Rental
- Property Management
- Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
- Healthcare & Social Assistance
- Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Other Services
Reasons for A Business Valuation in Alaska:
Peak Business Valuation offers valuation services and business appraisals in Alaska for the following reasons:
- Selling a Business: Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Alaska, works with many individuals who are looking to sell their business. We understand business owners work many long and hard hours to grow their business. We provide business valuations quickly and accurately to ensure a smooth transition for the sale of your business. Once you have received the business valuation report, you will understand what the fair market value is. Understanding the fair market value of your business can help you determine a listing price and with negotiations between potential buyers.
- Buying a Business: Many people throughout the world dream of becoming a business owner. However, oftentimes people don’t know where to start. Instead of building a business from scratch, have you ever thought about purchasing an existing business? This is a great option to fulfill your dream to become a business owner! Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Alaska, helps individuals to buy businesses. We create a simple, fast, and efficient process when it comes to purchasing a business! That process starts with understanding the value of the business you are considering purchasing. As you understand the value of the business, you can make a fair offer to buy the business.
- SBA Financing: A popular way to buy or finance a business is through the SBA 7(a) loan program. For individuals looking to finance more than $250,000, the SBA requires a business valuation to be performed for the company. Peak Business Valuation works with several banks and lenders to provide SBA business valuations in Alaska.
- Growing a Business: One of Peak Business Valuation’s main focuses is helping small businesses thrive! A business valuation will help you understand the value of your business. Obtaining a business valuation from Peak Business Valuation can help you recognize ways to increase the value of your business!
- Other Services: Other than helping you sell, buy, or grow a business, we also offer gift and estate business valuation services in Alaska for those preparing their estate plan. Generally, a business valuation is required for most estate planning needs. We have great experience in performing business valuations for estate and gift planning. Additionally, if you are in a partnership or divorce dispute and need a business valuation done, we can work with your lawyer to make sure they understand the value of your business. No matter what your business needs are, Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Alaska, wants to help your business thrive!
Get your complimentary consultation from Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Alaska, today!
Get started today by scheduling your free consultation!