Our core values at Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser, are Service before Self, a Diligent Doer Attitude, Integrity, Capability, and Teamwork. If these describe you, then please apply to join our company!! Peak Business Valuation is currently seeking hard-working, capable individuals to help serve small business owners, bank lenders, and individuals looking to understand the value of a business.
Below are the positions we are currently hiring for. If any of these positions interest you, apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. When applying, take into account that you will need to reside in Utah.
Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser, is the top-reviewed business valuation firm in the country. Peak differs from that of traditional valuation firms by focusing on small business transactions. Located in the heart of Utah, we provide valuation reports to small and medium-sized businesses across the country.
At Peak Business Valuation, we aim to provide environments where both people and businesses thrive. Peak is a place where personal values are key to our success. We attract the best people. We build meaningful relationships. We operate with complete integrity.
Business Valuation – Senior Associate
A Business Valuation – Senior Associate appraiser typically works on a variety of assignments including building and reviewing valuation models and reports.
Responsibilities for a Senior Associate:
- Review financial models and reports
- Analyze past results, identify financial trends, and make recommendations for improvements to clients if requested
- Develop financial models, including guideline comparable merger and acquisitions transactions, capitalization of earnings analysis, and discounted cash flow (DCF) analyses.
- Perform analyses of financial statements, business plans, and industry and economic conditions
- Perform market research and economic research using private databases
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Finance or Accounting
- 3+ years of business valuation experience
- Reside in the state of Utah; however, depending on work experience, remote is possible
- High proficiency or knowledge in financial modeling techniques
- Strong fluency in Microsoft Excel formulas and functions
- Valuation credentials or pursuit of a credential (ASA/AM, ABV, CVA) preferred
- Strong quantitative financial skills
- Excellent time management and organizational ability
- Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication
- Strong technical skills including Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word required
- Strong proficiency to perform internet research for market data, industry data, and economic data
- Strong work ethic, highly organized, and detail-oriented required
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser – Senior Associate
A Machinery & Equipment Appraiser – Senior Associate appraiser typically works on a variety of assignments including appraisals of M&E and other equipment-related engagements.
- Review fixed asset lists or inventoried listings specific to the machinery and equipment assets
- Research industry and market comparables for both the new and used cost of specific equipment
- Estimate remaining useful life, replacement cost, fair values, and liquidation values of machinery and equipment assets
- In-depth Microsoft Excel model analysis that involves working with computational models for the appraisal of machinery and equipment
- Present the results of the analysis in a clear and concise manner through written reports
- Document all pertinent data used in the analysis for accurate record-keeping
- 3+ years of experience appraising machinery & equipment at an appraisal firm
- Machinery & Equipment Appraiser credentials or pursuit of such credentials (ASA, CMEA) strongly preferred
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Analytical and problem-solving skills and verbal and written communication skills are required
- Proven ability to manage a team working on projects of varying sizes
- A passion for developing and retaining talent
- Team player
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated industry knowledge and business acumen
- Ability to travel as needed or requested
This job does not require previous experience. Someone who is diligent and eager to learn will be able to excel in this role.
Job responsibilities consist of:
- Write articles about valuing a company, value drivers of a company, and common multiples for a company
- Prepare and proofread proposals, invoices, and valuation articles
- Collect documents for business valuation and machinery & equipment appraisals
- Screen and schedule sales calls
- Manual data entry in various software systems
This role requires high levels of communication with our team and clients handling sensitive information. As such, we expect candidates to work with 100% integrity and a mindset to serve and make customers happy.
This position requires an individual who is self-motivated and passionate about valuation and helping individuals understand the value of a business. More important than making the sale, Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser, cares about providing the best valuation experience for individuals and small business owners across the country.
Job responsibilities consist of:
- Create relationships with SBA lenders
- Build a trust-based relationship with clients that will last a lifetime as they become part of the Peak Business Valuation family
- Use web-based applications to process and document the sales process
- Visit with customers and assess their valuation needs
- Listen to client needs and present the best valuation reporting needs
- Observe and analyze the valuation scope
Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser, has provided thousands of business valuations for SBA lenders, business owners, and individuals looking to buy a business. Since its inception in August of 2018, the Company has been focused on creating strong relationships with clients in order to provide information that is action-oriented. As such, Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser, has become the highest-rated and most reviewed business valuation firm in the country.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Are you ready to use your unique talent, skills, and personality to find success? Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser, is a place where we value you as an individual and recognize you for your accomplishments and potential. You will move quickly along the learning curve as you work directly with clients, key decision-makers, and business owners across various industries and geographies. In addition, our team and clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
The team at Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser, is a family! Ultimately, your success is measured by your ability to succeed and thrive using the tools available to you at Peak Business Valuation.
Request a Free Business Valuation Consultation