Discover the Value of Your Business!
Get Your Free Consultation Today!
Highest Rated and Most Reviewed Valuation Firm in the United States
Free Consultation Is a valuation right for you?
Business Appraisals in Arizona
Arizona, the Grand Canyon State, is located in the Southwestern United States. The state borders California, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, and Mexico. Arizona is known for what is commonly referred to as the 5 C’s. Copper, Cotton, Cattle, Citrus, and Climate. These 5 C’s were the largest economic drivers for Arizona when they became a state on February 14, 1912. Snowbirds are a popular and important part of Arizona and Arizona’s economy. All across the state, people from other states will vacation and stay during the winter months in Arizona because of its mild weather.
Things in Arizona are hot! Literally, and figuratively! Arizona is one of the hottest places in the United States (temperature-wise) with temperatures in the summer reaching an average of over 110 degrees, Arizona residents know a thing or two about the heat. Equally as hot it seems, is the real estate and business market in Arizona. Known as the “Valley of the Sun,” Arizona has experienced business growth all throughout the state in the last several years.
According to the Small Business Administration (SBA), there are 519,504 small businesses in Arizona. These businesses make up 97.0% of all Arizona businesses and employ 45.10% of Arizona residents. As the number of businesses continues to increase, there is a huge need for business valuation services and business appraisals in Arizona! With so many people looking to buy, sell, or gift a business to another individual, the demand has never been higher! A business owner or individual looking to purchase a business should be confident about the value of their business. We strive to help build businesses that thrive, and want to answer any questions you may have about the value of your business in Arizona, or what you can do to increase the value of your business!
What Cities In Arizona Does Peak Business Valuation Perform Business Appraisals?
Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Arizona, has worked with and performed business appraisals all over Arizona! Some of the most recent cities we have worked with include:
- Casa Grande
We enjoy and love working with individuals from all over the state of Arizona!
What Industries in Arizona does Peak Business Valuation Perform Business Appraisals?
There are a number of different industries across Arizona that Peak Business Valuation has worked with. We have experience with many types of industries as well as machinery and equipment appraisals all over Arizona. Here are some of the most common industries we work with!
- Concrete Contractors
- Glass & Glazing Contractors
- Roofing Contractors
- Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors – With Arizona being one of the hottest states in the US, HVAC businesses are one of the most popular businesses we work with!
- Flooring Installers
- Fence Construction
- Iron & Steel Manufacturing
- Bread Production
- Textile Mills
- Apparel Manufacturing
- Shoe & Footwear Manufacturing
- Metalworking Machinery Manufacturing
- Circuit Board & Electronic Component
- Printing Services
- Machine Shops – There are a number of manufacturing machine shops that are extremely popular in Arizona!
- Automobile Wholesale
- Auto Parts Wholesale
- Jewelry & Watch Wholesale
- Lumber Wholesale
- Footwear Wholesale
- Apparel Wholesale
- Construction Equipment Wholesale
- Industrial Supplies Wholesale
- Janitorial Equipment Supply Wholesale
- Paint Wholesale
- New and Used Car Dealers
- Recreational Vehicle Dealers
- Auto Parts Store
- Tire Dealers
- Furniture Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Clothing Stores
- Jewelry Stores
- Hardware Stores
- Lumber & Building Material Stores
- Supermarkets & Grocery Stores
- Beer, Wine, & Liquor Stores
Transportation and Warehousing
- Local Freight Trucking
- Long-Distance Freight Trucking
- Moving Services
- Local Specialized Freight Trucking
- Automobile Towing
- Couriers & Local Delivery Services
- Software Publishing
- Operating Systems & Productivity Software Publishers
- Internet Service Providers
- Wireless Telecommunications Carriers
Finance & Insurance
- Auto Leasing, Loans & Sales Financing
- Life Insurance & Annuities
- Financial Planning & Advice
Real Estate, Rental, & Leasing
- Truck Rental
- Property Management
Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
- Bookkeeping Services
- Accounting Services
- Tax Preparation Services
- Building Inspectors
- Consulting Services
- Advertising Agencies
- Engineering Services
- IT Consulting
Healthcare & Social Assistance
- Primary Care Doctors
- Physical Therapists
- Psychologists, Social Workers & Marriage Counselors
- Day Care
- Urgent Care
Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Arcade, Food & Entertainment Complexes
- Gym, Health & Fitness Clubs
- Bowling Centers
- Fast Food Restaurants
- Coffee & Snack Shops
- Bars & Nightclubs
- Single Location Full-Service Restaurants
- Event Planning
- Auto Mechanics
- Car Body Shops
- Dry Cleaners
- Car Wash & Auto Detailing
- Pet Grooming & Boarding
- Funeral Homes
- Security Alarm Companies
- Shoe Repair
- Cemetery Services
- Tanning Salons
- Maids, Nannies, & Gardeners
- Hair & Nail Salons
- Pest Control
Reasons for A Business Valuation in Arizona:
Peak Business Valuation offers valuation services and business appraisals in Arizona for the following reasons:
- Selling a Business or Equity. Peak Business Valuation works with business owners and prospective business buyers to help them understand the value of the business they own or are interested in. It is common for individuals to sell their business as a whole, or sell some equity to a partner or family member. As such, it is vital to know the value of your business before selling!
- Growing a Business. Almost every business owner wants to grow their business. Management thinker Peter Drucker famously said, “You can’t manage what you can’t measure.” He meant that you cannot determine or know whether or not you are successful unless the success is defined, measured, and tracked. As such, Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Arizona, does just that! We will help you understand the value of your business so you have a “starting or reference point.” After you know where your business is currently, Peak will help you identify areas to grow your business. We can also help you measure and track the value of your business over time.
- Buying a Business. Buying a business is one of the most popular ways to live out the “American Dream!” Being your own boss is a goal that many people have. However, most individuals get discouraged before they even start because they don’t have “the perfect business idea.” Well, why not buy a business? The proof is already there, the business model works, and you have an opportunity to buy a business! Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Arizona, works with hundreds of individuals looking to buy a business. We will provide the business valuation to help determine a purchase price. Peak also offers machinery and equipment appraisals in Arizona if you are purchasing the equipment of the company. We want to help make sure you feel confident as you start out on this new business venture!
- SBA Financing. One of the most common ways to buy a business is through the SBA 7(a) loan program. We work with numerous banks and lenders across Arizona to provide SBA business valuations for those looking to finance more than $250,000.
- Other Services. Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Arizona, provides a number of other services to Arizona businesses and individuals. We provide gift and estate valuations for business owners who are preparing their estate plan. Additionally, we work with lawyers for divorce and partnership disputes. It is important to know about the value of your business in any of these situations, divorce, estate planning, partnership disputes, etc. That is why Peak Business Valuation is ready to help you understand the value of your business!
Looking for an insightful business valuation?
Look no further!
Get your complimentary consultation from Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Arizona, today!
Request a Free Business Valuation Consultation