Discover the Value of Your Business!
Get Your Free Consultation Today!
Highest Rated and Most Reviewed Valuation Firm in the United States
Free Consultation Is a valuation right for you?
Business Appraisals in Kansas
Kansas, also known as the sunflower state, is located in the middle of the United States. Kansas became a state on January 29, 1861. Kansas is bordered by Nebraska, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Colorado. Topeka is the capital of Kansas and Wichita is the largest city. Kansas is known as the sunflower state because of the native wild sunflowers that grow throughout the state. The sunflower became the official state flower of Kansas in 1903.
Kansas also has a few other common nicknames. These include the wheat state and tornado alley. Kansas is known as the wheat state because of the large amount of wheat that is produced each year in Kansas. Additionally, Kansas is known as tornado alley due to the large number of tornadoes each year. Kansas is a very active state regarding tornados. They are number two for most tornadoes per year, just behind Texas! Kansas averages approximately 96 tornadoes per year, while Texas averages about 155 tornadoes per year.
Small businesses are a huge part of the success of Kansas’s economy. According to the Small Business Administration (SBA), the state of Kansas contains over 256,950 small businesses. This makes up approximately 99.1% of all businesses in Kansas! Additionally, these small businesses employ about 50.50% of all Kansas employees. The large number of small businesses creates an increased demand for business appraisals and business valuations in Kansas. Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Kansas, can help you understand the value of your business. Additionally, Peak Business Valuation can assist you in buying or selling a business in Kansas!
What Cities in Kansas Does Peak Business Valuation Perform Business Appraisals?
At Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Kansas, we have performed business valuations and machinery & equipment appraisals across the state. We have recently worked in the following cities:
- Overland Park
- Kansas City
What Industries in Kansas does Peak Business Valuation Perform Business Appraisals?
Peak Business Valuation has worked with various companies and industries throughout the state of Kansas! We perform business valuations and machinery and equipment appraisals all over Kansas. Below are some of the common industries we work with:
- Concrete Contractors
- Glass & Glazing Contractors
- Roofing Contractors
- Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Flooring Installers
- Fence Construction
- Iron & Steel Manufacturing
- Bread Production
- Textile Mills
- Apparel Manufacturing
- Shoe & Footwear Manufacturing
- Metalworking Machinery Manufacturing
- Circuit Board & Electronic Component
- Printing Services
- Machine Shops
- Automobile Wholesale
- Auto Parts Wholesale
- Jewelry & Watch Wholesale
- Lumber Wholesale
- Footwear Wholesale
- Apparel Wholesale
- Construction Equipment Wholesale
- Industrial Supplies Wholesale
- Janitorial Equipment Supply Wholesale
- Paint Wholesale
- New and Used Car Dealers
- Recreational Vehicle Dealers
- Auto Parts Store
- Tire Dealers
- Furniture Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Clothing Stores
- Jewelry Stores
- Hardware Stores
- Lumber & Building Material Stores
- Supermarkets & Grocery Stores
- Beer, Wine, & Liquor Stores
Transportation and Warehousing
- Local Freight Trucking
- Long-Distance Freight Trucking
- Moving Services
- Local Specialized Freight Trucking
- Automobile Towing
- Couriers & Local Delivery Services
- Software Publishing
- Operating Systems & Productivity Software Publishers
- Internet Service Providers
- Wireless Telecommunications Carriers
Finance & Insurance
Real Estate, Rental, & Leasing
- Truck Rental
- Property Management
Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
- Bookkeeping Services
- Accounting Services
- Tax Preparation Services
- Building Inspectors
- Consulting Services
- Advertising Agencies
- Engineering Services
- IT Consulting
Healthcare & Social Assistance
- Primary Care Doctors
- Physical Therapists
- Psychologists, Social Workers & Marriage Counselors
- Day Care
- Urgent Care
Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Arcade, Food & Entertainment Complexes
- Gym, Health & Fitness Clubs
- Bowling Centers
- Fast Food Restaurants
- Coffee & Snack Shops
- Bars & Nightclubs
- Single Location Full-Service Restaurants
- Event Planning
- Auto Mechanics
- Car Body Shops
- Dry Cleaners
- Car Wash & Auto Detailing
- Pet Grooming & Boarding
- Funeral Homes
- Security Alarm Companies
- Shoe Repair
- Cemetery Services
- Tanning Salons
- Maids, Nannies, & Gardeners
- Hair & Nail Salons
- Pest Control
Reasons for A Business Valuation in Kansas:
There are a number of reasons why a business valuation or machinery & equipment appraisal is required. However, at Peak Business Valuation, we focus on specific areas of business valuation. Below is a list of the services we offer:
- Selling a Business. Peak Business Valuation works with individuals who are looking to sell their business or a portion of their business. We help business owners understand what a fair market value is for their business. Understanding the fair market value can help in determining a listing price and with negotiations between potential buyers. We work hard to make the process of understanding the value of your business effortless and fast!
- Buying a Business: Many people throughout the world dream of purchasing a business. We love helping individuals fulfill their dreams! Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Kansas, helps individuals who are seeking to buy a business. We understand that the process of buying a business can be overwhelming and stressful. We work hard to create a simple, efficient, accurate, and fast transition when it comes to purchasing a business. An important piece of that is understanding what purchase price you should offer to buy the business. Peak Business Valuation, can help you understand what the fair market value of the business is.
- SBA Financing: Several business owners throughout the United States use Small Business Administration (SBA) financing. SBA financing is a very popular and common way to finance a business transaction. For individuals looking to finance more than $250,000, the SBA requires a business valuation to be performed for the company. Peak Business Valuation works with several banks and lenders throughout Kansas to provide SBA business valuations.
- Estate & Gift Planning: Typically, a business valuation is required for most estate planning needs. If you are gifting shares of your company to a family member or friend, a business valuation is required. We have great experience in performing business valuations for estate and gift planning purposes!
- Growing a Business: As you begin to understand the value of your business, you will have a good starting point to grow your business. Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Kansas specializes in helping business owners understand their company’s value. A business valuation can help business owners identify and explore areas to help grow their business!
Get your complimentary consultation from Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Kansas, today!