Discover the Value of Your Business!
Get Your Free Consultation Today!
Highest Rated and Most Reviewed Valuation Firm in the United States
Free Consultation Is a valuation right for you?
Business Appraisals in Minnesota
Minnesota is known as the land of 10,000 lakes and is located in the midwestern United States. Minnesota borders North and South Dakota, as well as Wisconsin and Iowa. Canada borders Minnesota to the north. Minnesota is known for its lakes. Including lakes smaller than 10 acres, there are over 15,000 lakes! This is why boating is so popular in Minnesota. There is approximately one boat for every six people! In fact, water skiing was invented in 1922 in Minnesota. Minnesota is well known for its natural and cultural beauty. Minnesota has a unique mixture of expansive wilderness, rivers, forests, lakes, waterways, hiking trails, and cultural attractions like art museums, historic sites, and heritage festivals.
One of the most famous locations in Minnesota is the Mall of America in Bloomington, which is the largest mall in the United States. The mall is almost ten million square feet, which is more than 78 football fields! The mall includes a full seven-acre amusement park, more than 500 stores, and full-size roller coasters inside. In downtown Minneapolis, there is a nine-mile-long system of walkways that stretch between and connect more than 73 blocks of city buildings. It is the world’s biggest skyway.
The largest industries in Minnesota include agriculture, manufacturing, mining, bioscience, and fishing. Several of the Fortune 500 Companies are headquartered in Minnesota. These companies include Land-o-Lakes, Target, Best Buy, 3M, US Bank, Ecolab, Mayo Clinic, and UnitedHealth Group. Finance and insurance, health care, and professional services are the fastest growing industries in Minnesota. There are also a ton of small businesses in Minnesota! According to the SBA, there are over 526,350 small businesses employing over 1.3 million Minnesota employees! As the number of small businesses continues to grow throughout Minnesota, there is no better time to get a business valuation by one of the most popular and highest rated appraisal companies in the United States, Peak Business Valuation. Let Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Minnesota, help you to understand the value of your business, or the business you are looking to purchase!
What Cities In Minnesota Does Peak Business Valuation Perform Business Appraisals?
Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Minnesota, has worked with and performed business appraisals and machinery and equipment appraisals all over Minnesota! Some of the most recent cities we have worked with include:
- Saint Paul
- Maple Grove
- St. Cloud
What Industries in Minnesota does Peak Business Valuation Perform Business Appraisals?
Minnesota has a vast number of industries and a variety of different businesses across the state! Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Minnesota, has worked with many of these businesses performing valuation appraisals and machinery and equipment appraisals. Here are some of the most common industries we work with! No matter what business you are looking to buy or sell, Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Minnesota, has got you covered!
- Iron & Steel Manufacturing
- Bread Production
- Textile Mills
- Apparel Manufacturing
- Shoe & Footwear Manufacturing
- Metalworking Machinery Manufacturing
- Circuit Board & Electronic Component
- Printing Services
- Wholesale Trade
- Automobile Wholesale
- Auto Parts Wholesale
- Jewelry & Watch Wholesale
- Lumber Wholesale
- Footwear Wholesale
- Apparel Wholesale
- Construction Equipment Wholesale
- Industrial Supplies Wholesale
- Janitorial Equipment Supply Wholesale
- Paint Wholesale
- Retail Trade
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Local Freight Trucking
- Long-Distance Freight Trucking
- Moving Services
- Local Specialized Freight Trucking
- Automobile Towing
- Couriers & Local Delivery Services
- Software Publishing
- Operating Systems & Productivity Software Publishers
- Internet Service Providers
- Wireless Telecommunications Carriers
- Finance & Insurance
- Real Estate, Rental, & Leasing
- Truck Rental
- Property Management
- Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
- Healthcare & Social Assistance
- Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Other Services
Reasons for A Business Valuation in Minnesota:
Peak Business Valuation offers valuation services and business appraisals in Minnesota for the following reasons:
- Selling a Business or Equity. Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Minnesota, gets to work with business owners on a daily basis. We help them to understand the value of their business. Many business owners are looking to retire or move on to something new and as such, are looking to sell their business or a portion of their business. A business can be one of your largest assets, and it is important to know the value of your business before you begin down the path of selling it. Let Peak Business Valuation help you calculate the value of your business so that you can be confident in your selling price!
- Growing a Business. Growing a business is hard work, but the old saying “Anything worthwhile takes effort,” seems to hold true. We want to help you grow your business. But you can’t effectively grow something if you do not know where it is at currently. That is where Peak Business Valuation can help! If you want to grow your business, speak with Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Minnesota, today! Having worked with hundreds of businesses, we have seen a little bit of everything! By getting a business appraisal performed, you will know the value of your business currently, as well as the areas in which you can improve your business. We can provide periodic valuations along the way so that you can see the progress and the increase in your business’s value!
- Buying a Business. Buying a business can be much like buying your first car or your first home. There are different types of businesses with different owner responsibilities and requirements. There is new terminology, business lingo, and concepts that need to be understood before you buy your first business. Peak Business Valuation is here to help you navigate your way through these uncharted waters! We will help you to understand the whole business buying process, and we can perform the business valuation for the company you are looking to purchase. With a business valuation in hand, you can be confident that you are purchasing the right business at the right price!
- SBA Financing. SBA Financing is one of the most common ways to buy a business. The Small Business Administration is a government agency established to help provide funds to business buyers. We work with many different lenders in Minnesota! If you are looking for an SBA loan to fund your business purchase, let Peak Business Valuation know! We can help direct you to a good SBA lender, and we can help perform the SBA business valuation according to SBA requirements.
- Other Services. Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Minnesota, provides many services all across Minnesota! We provide gift and estate valuations in Minnesota, business valuations for divorce, litigation, and also for partner disputes. Whatever your individual situation may be, it is important to know the value of your business! That is why Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Minnesota, is ready to help you understand the value of your business!
Get your complimentary consultation from Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Minnesota, today!