Discover the Value of Your Business!
Get Your Free Consultation Today!
Highest Rated and Most Reviewed Valuation Firm in the United States
Free Consultation Is a valuation right for you?
Business Appraisals in Nebraska
Nebraska became a state on March 1, 1867. The state of Nebraska is located in the midwest of the United States and is surrounded by South Dakota, Iowa, Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, and Wyoming. The capital of Nebraska is Lincoln. Other larger cities in Nebraska include Omaha, Bellevue, Grand Island, Kearney, and Fremont.
Nebraska used to be known as the “Tree Planters” state and was recently changed to the “Cornhuskers” state. Nebraska is known as the “Cornhusker state” because of the way that corn was commonly harvested, “husking” it by hand, before the invention of husking machinery. Nebraska is among the top states for the production of corn!
Nebraska has some fun and unique facts! Nebraska is home to the invention of Kool-Aid. Kool-Aid was invented by Edward Perkins in Hastings, Nebraska. Additionally, Warren Buffet, a famous American investor was born in Omaha, Nebraska. As well, Nebraska is said to have more miles of river than any other state. Nebraska is known for its farming, agricultural production, and natural attractions. Some of the natural attractions include plains, sand dunes, and towering rock formations.
According to the Small Business Administration (SBA), the state of Nebraska contains 179,509 small businesses. These small businesses make up approximately 99.1% of all businesses in Nebraska! Additionally, these small businesses employ about 49.5% of all Nebraska employees. The large number of small businesses creates an increased demand for business appraisals and business valuations in Nebraska. Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Nebraska, can help you understand the value of your business. Additionally, Peak Business Valuation can assist you in buying or selling a business!
What Cities in Nebraska Does Peak Business Valuation Perform Business Appraisals?
Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Nebraska, has worked with and performed business appraisals all over the state of Nebraska! Some of the most recent cities we have performed business valuations or machinery and equipment appraisals include:
- Grand Island
What Industries in Nebraska does Peak Business Valuation Perform Business Appraisals?
Peak Business Valuation has worked with various companies and industries throughout the state of Nebraska! We perform business valuations and machinery and equipment appraisals across Nebraska. Below are some of the common industries we work with:
- Concrete Contractors
- Glass & Glazing Contractors
- Roofing Contractors
- Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Flooring Installers
- Fence Construction
- Iron & Steel Manufacturing
- Bread Production
- Textile Mills
- Apparel Manufacturing
- Shoe & Footwear Manufacturing
- Metalworking Machinery Manufacturing
- Circuit Board & Electronic Component
- Printing Services
- Machine Shops
- Automobile Wholesale
- Auto Parts Wholesale
- Jewelry & Watch Wholesale
- Lumber Wholesale
- Footwear Wholesale
- Apparel Wholesale
- Construction Equipment Wholesale
- Industrial Supplies Wholesale
- Janitorial Equipment Supply Wholesale
- Paint Wholesale
- New and Used Car Dealers
- Recreational Vehicle Dealers
- Auto Parts Store
- Tire Dealers
- Furniture Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Clothing Stores
- Jewelry Stores
- Hardware Stores
- Lumber & Building Material Stores
- Supermarkets & Grocery Stores
- Beer, Wine, & Liquor Stores
Transportation and Warehousing
- Local Freight Trucking
- Long-Distance Freight Trucking
- Moving Services
- Local Specialized Freight Trucking
- Automobile Towing
- Couriers & Local Delivery Services
- Software Publishing
- Operating Systems & Productivity Software Publishers
- Internet Service Providers
- Wireless Telecommunications Carriers
Finance & Insurance
Real Estate, Rental, & Leasing
- Truck Rental
- Property Management
Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
- Bookkeeping Services
- Accounting Services
- Tax Preparation Services
- Building Inspectors
- Consulting Services
- Advertising Agencies
- Engineering Services
- IT Consulting
Healthcare & Social Assistance
- Primary Care Doctors
- Physical Therapists
- Psychologists, Social Workers & Marriage Counselors
- Day Care
- Urgent Care
Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Arcade, Food & Entertainment Complexes
- Gym, Health & Fitness Clubs
- Bowling Centers
- Fast Food Restaurants
- Coffee & Snack Shops
- Bars & Nightclubs
- Single Location Full-Service Restaurants
- Event Planning
- Auto Mechanics
- Car Body Shops
- Dry Cleaners
- Car Wash & Auto Detailing
- Pet Grooming & Boarding
- Funeral Homes
- Security Alarm Companies
- Shoe Repair
- Cemetery Services
- Tanning Salons
- Maids, Nannies, & Gardeners
- Hair & Nail Salons
- Pest Control
Reasons for A Business Valuation in Nebraska:
Peak Business Valuation offers valuation services and business appraisals in Nebraska for a variety of reasons including:
- Selling a Business. Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Nebraska, works with individuals who are looking to sell their business or a portion of their business. We help business owners understand the fair market value of their business, which helps determine a listing price. Understanding the value of your business prior to selling is essential and extremely helpful for price negotiations.
- Buying a Business. Peak Business Valuation works with many individuals who are looking to buy a business. We help determine what is considered a fair purchase price. Additionally, Peak Business Valuation also performs machinery and equipment appraisals if you are purchasing the equipment of the company. We strive to create a simple, smooth, and efficient transition when it comes to purchasing a business!
- SBA Financing. A very common way to buy a business is through the SBA (Small Business Administration) 7(a) loan program. The SBA requires business valuations if the loan proceeds are greater than $250,000. Peak Business Valuation works with several banks, credit unions, and lenders throughout Nebraska to provide SBA business valuations. We provide an accurate and timely business valuation for those individuals pursuing SBA financing!
- Growing a Business. Business owners are frequently searching for ways to increase the value of their business. Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Nebraska, performs business valuations for individuals looking to grow their business and increase its value. Obtaining a business valuation from Peak Business Valuation can help you recognize areas to grow your business!
- Other Services. Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Nebraska, offers a variety of other services. We work with lawyers for divorce and partnership disputes. Additionally, we provide gift and estate planning valuations in Nebraska for business owners who are preparing their estate plans. Every situation is unique and different, but it’s always helpful and recommended to know the value of your business. Peak Business Valuation can help with that!
Get your complimentary consultation from Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Nebraska, today!