Discover the Value of Your Business!
Get Your Free Consultation Today!
Highest Rated and Most Reviewed Valuation Firm in the United States
Free Consultation Is a valuation right for you?
Business Appraisals in Ohio
Ohio, nicknamed the Buckeye State, was the 17th state admitted to the United States of America and became a state in 1803. The nickname, Buckeye, comes from a common tree in Ohio called a buckeye. The nuts from these trees have a dark color, with a white spot in the center. They look like a deer’s eye – that is, a buck’s eye. The state of Ohio is bordered by Michigan and Lake Erie in the north, Pennsylvania and West Virginia in the east, Kentucky in the south, and Indiana in the west. Ohio has sometimes been referred to as the Mother of Modern Presidents. Seven different presidents have come from Ohio, including Ulysses S. Grant, Rutherford B. Hayes, James Garfield, Benjamin Harrison, William McKinley, William H. Taft, and Warren G. Harding.
The capital of Ohio is Columbus. Ohio is the 34th largest state by area and the 7th largest state by population. Ohio is the largest manufacturer of plastics and rubber in the country. It also has the largest bioscience sector in the midwest. Being rooted in the rust belt, Ohio is commonly referred to as the nation’s industrial capital. Ohio is one of the largest manufacturing states in the United States, ranking third behind only California and Texas. Multiple large companies have their headquarters in Ohio. Some of these companies headquartered in Ohio include Kroger, Macy’s, Watson’s, P&G, National Machinery, Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company, and Cardinal Health. Ohio is also home to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Museum, Cedar Point Amusement Park, and multiple other museums of art and history. There are a number of state and national parks in Ohio, which include Hopewell Culture National Historical Park, and Cuyahoga Valley National Park. No matter what kind of adventure you may be seeking, Ohio has it all!
Ohio has approximately 965,576 small businesses, which account for 99.6% of all Ohio businesses. These small businesses employ 2.2 million employees, which is approximately 45.30% of all Ohio employees. With the increasing number of small businesses in Ohio, there is an increased demand for business valuations for small businesses. A business appraisal is an extremely useful tool for those looking to buy, sell, or grow a business in Ohio! Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Ohio, is one of the most popular business valuation companies in Ohio. We have worked all over the country, but especially love working with individuals from Ohio. If you are looking for a business appraisal, or if you are curious about why a business appraisal may be important for your business, contact Peak Business Valuation to find out more!
What Cities In Ohio Does Peak Business Valuation Perform Business Appraisals?
Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Ohio, has worked with and performed business appraisals all over Ohio! Some of the most popular cities we have worked with include:
What Industries in Ohio does Peak Business Valuation Perform Business Appraisals?
Ohio has a complex and diverse economy. There are so many different industries throughout the state. Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Ohio, has experience with many of these industries. We also perform machinery and equipment appraisals in Ohio, which are essential for those who are also buying the equipment of a business. Here are some of the most common industries we work with:
- Concrete Contractors
- Glass & Glazing Contractors
- Roofing Contractors
- Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Flooring Installers
- Fence Construction
- Iron & Steel Manufacturing
- Bread Production
- Textile Mills
- Apparel Manufacturing
- Shoe & Footwear Manufacturing
- Metalworking Machinery Manufacturing
- Circuit Board & Electronic Component
- Printing Services
- Machine Shops – There are a number of manufacturing machine shops that are extremely popular in Ohio!
- Automobile Wholesale
- Auto Parts Wholesale
- Jewelry & Watch Wholesale
- Lumber Wholesale
- Footwear Wholesale
- Apparel Wholesale
- Construction Equipment Wholesale
- Industrial Supplies Wholesale
- Janitorial Equipment Supply Wholesale
- Paint Wholesale
- New and Used Car Dealers
- Recreational Vehicle Dealers
- Auto Parts Store
- Tire Dealers
- Furniture Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Clothing Stores
- Jewelry Stores
- Hardware Stores
- Lumber & Building Material Stores
- Supermarkets & Grocery Stores
- Beer, Wine, & Liquor Stores
Transportation and Warehousing
- Local Freight Trucking
- Long-Distance Freight Trucking
- Moving Services
- Local Specialized Freight Trucking
- Automobile Towing
- Couriers & Local Delivery Services
- Software Publishing
- Operating Systems & Productivity Software Publishers
- Internet Service Providers
- Wireless Telecommunications Carriers
Finance & Insurance
- Auto Leasing, Loans & Sales Financing
- Life Insurance & Annuities
- Financial Planning & Advice
Real Estate, Rental, & Leasing
- Truck Rental
- Property Management
Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
- Bookkeeping Services
- Accounting Services
- Tax Preparation Services
- Building Inspectors
- Consulting Services
- Advertising Agencies
- Engineering Services
- IT Consulting
Healthcare & Social Assistance
- Primary Care Doctors
- Physical Therapists
- Psychologists, Social Workers & Marriage Counselors
- Day Care
- Urgent Care
Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Arcade, Food & Entertainment Complexes
- Gym, Health & Fitness Clubs
- Bowling Centers
- Fast Food Restaurants
- Coffee & Snack Shops
- Bars & Nightclubs
- Single Location Full-Service Restaurants
- Event Planning
- Auto Mechanics
- Car Body Shops
- Dry Cleaners
- Car Wash & Auto Detailing
- Pet Grooming & Boarding
- Funeral Homes
- Security Alarm Companies
- Shoe Repair
- Cemetery Services
- Tanning Salons
- Maids, Nannies, & Gardeners
- Hair & Nail Salons
- Pest Control
Reasons for A Business Valuation in Ohio:
Peak Business Valuation offers valuation services and business appraisals in Ohio for the following reasons:
- Selling a Business or Equity. If you are looking to sell your home, you will probably want to have a home appraisal done to get an idea of what the value of your home is. The same thing goes when you are selling a business! A business valuation is an important part of the selling process. After getting a business valuation, you will know what the value of your business is on the open market. This allows you the confidence to move forward with selling your business. If you don’t want to sell 100% of your business at once but are looking to sell a portion of your equity, Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Ohio, can help walk you through that process as well!
- Growing a Business. There are few things more exciting than seeing your hard work pay off! Growing a business is hard work, but with an expert in your corner, like Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Ohio, you will find that growing your business is easier than you think. Most businesses only need to implement a few things in order to really take off. Peak Business Valuation is here to help you unlock your growth potential. We will provide you with a business valuation to see where your business is currently at. As we work together to help you grow your business, we can provide additional business valuations to measure your progress.
- Buying a Business. Most people have thought about starting their own business, but lack the funds, energy, time, or innovation to come up with a product or service, and start the business from the ground up. Far fewer people think about buying a business. Buying a business is a great option to live out your dream of being a business owner. There are a number of places you can look to find businesses for sale, and Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Ohio, will be right there with you to help you determine the price you should offer for the business you are interested in. We want you to be confident in your bid, and having a business valuation will help you to do that!
- SBA Financing. The Small Business Administration, (SBA) has a loan program in place that makes buying and selling a business relatively simple! The SBA 7(a) loan program provides funding for small business transactions. If the total loan amount is greater than $250,000, the Small Business Administration requires a business valuation to be performed by an independent appraiser. Peak Business Valuation is a qualified appraiser, and we are approved by numerous lenders all over Ohio to perform these SBA business valuations.
- Other Services. Aside from helping you sell, buy, or grow a business, we also offer gift and estate business valuation services for those preparing their estate plan. If you are in a partnership or divorce dispute and need a business valuation done, we can work with your lawyer to make sure they understand the value of your business. No matter what your business needs are, Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Ohio, is here to help!
Looking for an insightful business valuation?
Look no further!
Get your complimentary consultation from Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Ohio, today!
Request a Free Business Valuation Consultation