Discover the Value of Your Business!
Get Your Free Consultation Today!
Highest Rated and Most Reviewed Valuation Firm in the United States
Free Consultation Is a valuation right for you?
Business Appraisals in South Dakota
South Dakota has often been referred to as “the land of infinite variety.” South Dakota is located in the midwest of the United States of America. South Dakota became a state on November 2, 1889, the same day as North Dakota. The state borders Montana, North Dakota, Wyoming, Nebraska, Minnesota, and Iowa. South Dakota is famously known for Mount Rushmore, as well as the Black Hills and Badlands. Mount Rushmore is one of the most popular tourist places in the United States. On the giant mountain, Gutzon Borglum carved the faces of George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson, and Theodore Roosevelt. Aside from this historic site, the state has prairies, farmland, glacial lakes, and mountains. The climate in South Dakota has four distinct seasons. These include mild weather with rain in the spring, warm summers full of sunshine, cool evenings in the fall, and mild to extremely cold temperatures in the winter.
The economy in South Dakota is largely based on agriculture. The agricultural industry in South Dakota is the largest industry in the state. South Dakota is one of the top producers of hay, sunflowers, rye, honey, soybeans, corn, wheat, and cattle. The tourism industry in South Dakota is a very large sector as well. Based on information from the SBA (Small Business Administration) there are approximately 88,191 small businesses in South Dakota. These small businesses make up approximately 99.0% of the total number of South Dakota businesses. There are a total of 209,403 small business employees in South Dakota that make up 58.20% of all South Dakota Employees.
In addition to the agricultural and tourism businesses in South Dakota, the number of other small businesses continues to grow. This growth in small businesses in the state of South Dakota shows the increased importance for business owners and business seekers to have a business valuation performed. A business valuation, or business appraisal, as it is commonly referred to, is important for virtually any individual that is associated with or interested in a small business. Peak Business Valuation is one of the most reviewed and top-rated business valuation firms in the country! Peak Business Valuation has performed business valuations all across the United States. We especially love working with business owners in South Dakota. If you are curious if a business valuation is right for you, we are here to help! Let Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser South Dakota, perform all of your business appraisal needs!
What Cities In South Dakota Does Peak Business Valuation Perform Business Appraisals?
Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser South Dakota, is one of the most popular business valuation firms in the state. As such, we have worked with and performed business appraisals all over South Dakota! Some of the most popular cities where we have worked with small business owners include:
- Rapid City
- Sioux Falls
What Industries in South Dakota does Peak Business Valuation Perform Business Appraisals?
South Dakota has virtually every type of business you can imagine. The largest include personal services, agriculture, and tourism. Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser South Dakota, has experience with all types of industries. We also perform machinery and equipment appraisals in South Dakota, which are essential for those who are buying the equipment of a business. Here are some of the most common industries we work with:
- Concrete Contractors
- Glass & Glazing Contractors
- Roofing Contractors
- Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Flooring Installers
- Fence Construction
- Iron & Steel Manufacturing
- Bread Production
- Textile Mills
- Apparel Manufacturing
- Shoe & Footwear Manufacturing
- Metalworking Machinery Manufacturing
- Circuit Board & Electronic Component
- Printing Services
- Machine Shops – There are a number of manufacturing machine shops that are extremely popular in South Dakota!
- Automobile Wholesale
- Auto Parts Wholesale
- Jewelry & Watch Wholesale
- Lumber Wholesale
- Footwear Wholesale
- Apparel Wholesale
- Construction Equipment Wholesale
- Industrial Supplies Wholesale
- Janitorial Equipment Supply Wholesale
- Paint Wholesale
- New and Used Car Dealers
- Recreational Vehicle Dealers
- Auto Parts Store
- Tire Dealers
- Furniture Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Clothing Stores
- Jewelry Stores
- Hardware Stores
- Lumber & Building Material Stores
- Supermarkets & Grocery Stores
- Beer, Wine, & Liquor Stores
Transportation and Warehousing
- Local Freight Trucking
- Long-Distance Freight Trucking
- Moving Services
- Local Specialized Freight Trucking
- Automobile Towing
- Couriers & Local Delivery Services
- Software Publishing
- Operating Systems & Productivity Software Publishers
- Internet Service Providers
- Wireless Telecommunications Carriers
Finance & Insurance
Real Estate, Rental, & Leasing
- Truck Rental
- Property Management
Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
- Bookkeeping Services
- Accounting Services
- Tax Preparation Services
- Building Inspectors
- Consulting Services
- Advertising Agencies
- Engineering Services
- IT Consulting
Healthcare & Social Assistance
- Primary Care Doctors
- Physical Therapists
- Psychologists, Social Workers & Marriage Counselors
- Day Care
- Urgent Care
Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Arcade, Food & Entertainment Complexes
- Gym, Health & Fitness Clubs
- Bowling Centers
- Fast Food Restaurants
- Coffee & Snack Shops
- Bars & Nightclubs
- Single Location Full-Service Restaurants
- Event Planning
- Auto Mechanics
- Car Body Shops
- Dry Cleaners
- Car Wash & Auto Detailing
- Pet Grooming & Boarding
- Funeral Homes
- Security Alarm Companies
- Shoe Repair
- Cemetery Services
- Tanning Salons
- Maids, Nannies, & Gardeners
- Hair & Nail Salons
- Pest Control
Reasons for A Business Valuation in South Dakota:
Peak Business Valuation offers valuation services and business appraisals in South Dakota for the following reasons:
- Selling a Business or Equity. If you are a business owner interested in selling your business, you have come to the right place! Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser South Dakota, helps business owners when they are looking to sell their business. A business valuation can help you understand the current value of your business. Once you understand what your business is worth, you can pursue selling it on the open market. If you are interested in only selling a portion of your equity, Peak Business Valuation can help you with that as well! Having a business appraisal performed can help you to sell your business or equity at a fair price that you can be confident in.
- Growing a Business. Everyone wants to grow their business, but some people don’t know where to start. Others are stuck and can’t seem to get over that “hump.” If either of these describe you, we are here to help! Simply knowing what your business is worth will help you understand what drives the value of your business. In our business valuation, we will go over key items you can change or implement to improve your business’s value. As you do so, we will continue to work with you and provide follow-up business valuations to help you see the progress and your hard work paying off!
- Buying a Business. Buying a business is a less common way of becoming an entrepreneur. Most people consider or at least dream at some point of owning their own business. These people usually become discouraged because they don’t have “that great idea.” Well, there is an answer for you! Buy a business! There is a huge market for buying and selling businesses. As you start to look at buying a business, we will help you to understand the value of the business so you can be certain you are buying a business at a fair price. Let Peak Business Valuation be part of your dream of becoming a business owner!
- SBA Financing. For those who worry about buying a business because of the lack of capital, the SBA (Small Business Administration) has a loan program that can help! For those who need funding to purchase a business, the SBA makes getting a loan easier than obtaining conventional financing. If the loan proceeds are greater than $250,000, the lender will require a business valuation to be performed by a third party. Peak Business Valuation is a third-party independent appraiser that works with lenders all of South Dakota. We provide quick and timely SBA business valuations at a lower rate than other companies! Give Peak Business Valuation a call today to see how we can help you!
- Other Services. Aside from just helping individuals sell, buy, or grow a business, we also offer gift and estate business valuation services. Similarly, if you are in a partnership or divorce dispute and need a business valuation done, we can work with your lawyer to make sure they understand the value of your business.No matter what your business needs are, Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser South Dakota, is here to help!
Looking for an insightful business valuation?
Look no further!
Get your complimentary consultation from Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser South Dakota, today!