Discover the Value of Your Business!
Get Your Free Consultation Today!
Highest Rated and Most Reviewed Valuation Firm in the United States
Free Consultation Is a valuation right for you?
Business Appraisals in North Dakota
North Dakota, nicknamed “The Peace Garden State”, and the “Roughrider State,” is located in the northern midwest of the United States of America. North Dakota became a state on November 2, 1889, the same day as South Dakota. The state borders Montana, South Dakota, and Minnesota. To the north, North Dakota borders Canada. The capital of North Dakota is Bismark, and the largest city is Fargo. North Dakota is well known for the outstanding scenery agriculture and geography. North Dakota is home to Theodore Roosevelt National Park, as well as the famous Badlands that are on the border of Montana and North Dakota. There are many other phenomenal geographic landscapes, including historic forts, pioneer trails, and many other heritage sites.
North Dakota leads the United States in the production of multiple agricultural products. These include several types of wheat, peas, beans, honey, flaxseed, and canola. For those interested in agritourism or for those who have an agricultural business, North Dakota is a great place to be! There are many small businesses in North Dakota, and they play a large part in North Dakota’s overall economy. There are approximately 74,202 small businesses in North Dakota. These small businesses make up approximately 98.80% of the total number of North Dakota businesses. There are a total of 195,312 small business employees in North Dakota that make up 57.40% of all North Dakota Employees.
As the population of North Dakota continues to grow, and the number of small businesses in North Dakota continues to grow, there is an increased importance for business owners and business seekers to have a business valuation performed. A business valuation, or business appraisal, as it is commonly referred to, is important for any and all business owners, prospective business buyers, and others! Peak Business Valuation is one of the most popular business valuation firms that does business valuations all across the United States. We love performing business valuations in North Dakota. If you are curious if a business valuation is right for you, give Peak Business Valuation a call today, and we can discuss how a business appraisal can help!
What Cities In North Dakota Does Peak Business Valuation Perform Business Appraisals?
Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser North Dakota, has worked with and performed business appraisals all over the state! Some of the most popular cities we have worked with include:
- Grand Forks
- West Fargo
- Devils Lake
What Industries in North Dakota does Peak Business Valuation Perform Business Appraisals?
North Dakota has a complex and diverse economy. There are so many different industries throughout the state. Although the most common industries we work with have to do with agriculture or some type of machinery and manufacturing, Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser North Dakota, has experience with virtually all types of industries. We also perform machinery and equipment appraisals in North Dakota, which are essential for those who are buying the equipment of a business. Here are some of the most common industries we work with:
- Concrete Contractors
- Glass & Glazing Contractors
- Roofing Contractors
- Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Flooring Installers
- Fence Construction
- Iron & Steel Manufacturing
- Bread Production
- Textile Mills
- Apparel Manufacturing
- Shoe & Footwear Manufacturing
- Metalworking Machinery Manufacturing
- Circuit Board & Electronic Component
- Printing Services
- Machine Shops – There are a number of manufacturing machine shops that are extremely popular in North Dakota!
- Automobile Wholesale
- Auto Parts Wholesale
- Jewelry & Watch Wholesale
- Lumber Wholesale
- Footwear Wholesale
- Apparel Wholesale
- Construction Equipment Wholesale
- Industrial Supplies Wholesale
- Janitorial Equipment Supply Wholesale
- Paint Wholesale
- New and Used Car Dealers
- Recreational Vehicle Dealers
- Auto Parts Store
- Tire Dealers
- Furniture Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Clothing Stores
- Jewelry Stores
- Hardware Stores
- Lumber & Building Material Stores
- Supermarkets & Grocery Stores
- Beer, Wine, & Liquor Stores
Transportation and Warehousing
- Local Freight Trucking
- Long-Distance Freight Trucking
- Moving Services
- Local Specialized Freight Trucking
- Automobile Towing
- Couriers & Local Delivery Services
- Software Publishing
- Operating Systems & Productivity Software Publishers
- Internet Service Providers
- Wireless Telecommunications Carriers
Finance & Insurance
Real Estate, Rental, & Leasing
- Truck Rental
- Property Management
Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
- Bookkeeping Services
- Accounting Services
- Tax Preparation Services
- Building Inspectors
- Consulting Services
- Advertising Agencies
- Engineering Services
- IT Consulting
Healthcare & Social Assistance
- Primary Care Doctors
- Physical Therapists
- Psychologists, Social Workers & Marriage Counselors
- Day Care
- Urgent Care
Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Arcade, Food & Entertainment Complexes
- Gym, Health & Fitness Clubs
- Bowling Centers
- Fast Food Restaurants
- Coffee & Snack Shops
- Bars & Nightclubs
- Single Location Full-Service Restaurants
- Event Planning
- Auto Mechanics
- Car Body Shops
- Dry Cleaners
- Car Wash & Auto Detailing
- Pet Grooming & Boarding
- Funeral Homes
- Security Alarm Companies
- Shoe Repair
- Cemetery Services
- Tanning Salons
- Maids, Nannies, & Gardeners
- Hair & Nail Salons
- Pest Control
Reasons for A Business Valuation in North Dakota:
Peak Business Valuation offers valuation services and business appraisals in North Dakota for the following reasons:
- Selling a Business or Equity. If you are a business owner and are interested in selling your business, or a portion of your business, you should strongly consider having a business valuation performed. A business valuation can help you understand what the current value of your business is. If you understand what your business is worth, then you can make an informed decision about whether or not to sell your business. Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser North Dakota, is here to help you understand exactly what your business is worth so you can sell your business or equity at a fair price that you can be confident in.
- Growing a Business. Growing a business is one of the fundamental goals of most businesses. If a business is not growing, it can be attributed to a number of factors. Peak Business Valuation is here to help you identify those factors, and help you push past, through, and over them. We will provide you with a business appraisal followed by some advice for growing your business. After which, we will continue to provide you with additional business valuations along the way to track your progress and see how far your business is coming. Most business owners that are discouraged by a lack of progress or growth only need to fix a few key things to truly unlock their growth potential! Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser North Dakota, is here to help you do that
- Buying a Business. Buying a business is a viable way to jumpstart your career as an entrepreneur. Buying a business can be a scary and complicated process, especially for those who have never done it before. Peak Business Valuation has worked with hundreds of buyers, sellers, and business brokers in helping them buy, sell or list their business. We are ready to help you buy a business! Let one of the best business appraisers in North Dakota join your team and be in your corner as you start down this exciting path of buying a business!
- SBA Financing. The Small Business Administration, (SBA) has a loan program in place that facilitates the buying and selling of small businesses. The SBA 7(a) loan program provides funding for small business transactions. When the total loan proceeds are greater than $250,000, the Small Business Administration requires a business valuation to be performed by an independent appraiser. Peak Business Valuation is a qualified appraiser, and we are approved by numerous lenders throughout North Dakota. As a qualified appraiser, all of our business valuations are SBA compliant using USPAP and AICPA approved valuation methods!
- Other Services. Aside from helping you sell, buy, or grow a business, we also offer gift and estate business valuation services for those preparing their estate plan. If you need help gifting your business to a family member, or need other gift and estate services, we can help! Similarly, if you are in a partnership or divorce dispute and need a business valuation done, we can work with your lawyer to make sure they understand the value of your business for the proper division of assets. No matter what your business needs are, Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser North Dakota, is here to help!
Looking for an insightful business valuation?
Look no further!
Get your complimentary consultation from Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser North Dakota, today!