Discover the Value of Your Business!
Get Your Free Consultation Today!
Highest Rated and Most Reviewed Valuation Firm in the United States
Free Consultation Is a valuation right for you?
Business Appraisals in Connecticut
Connecticut, also known as “the constitution state”, became a state on January 9, 1788. Connecticut was the 5th state in the U.S and was part of the 13 original colonies. Connecticut played a key role in the Revolutionary War before becoming the 5th state. Connecticut received its nickname as “the constitution state” because it is home to what some consider the United States’ first written constitution. This constitution was the Fundamental Orders of Connecticut, adopted in 1639.
The largest city in Connecticut is Bridgeport. Hartford is the capital of Connecticut. Other large and popular cities include New Haven, Stamford, and Waterbury. Connecticut is bordered by Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and New York. Connecticut is one of the six New England states. The six New England states consist of Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut.
Connecticut can be broken into three geographic regions. The first region, called the Western Upland is filled with steep hills. The second region, called the Central Lowland is known for its ridges and valleys, which were created by volcanic eruptions. The third region, called the Eastern Upland, is filled with hills, rivers, and dense forests. Nearly 60% of Connecticut is covered in woodland!
Connecticut is small in size, but is the 29th most populous state in the nation! There are only two states smaller than Connecticut, which are Rhode Island and Delaware. Connecticut is home to a few famous locations, including Mark Twain’s house, Mystic Seaport, Gillette Castle State Park, and Yale University.
Some of the major industries in Connecticut include finance, insurance, real estate, healthcare, and engineering. Many of these industries include small businesses. Connecticut has approximately 350,376 small businesses, which makes up roughly 99.4% of all businesses in Connecticut. These small businesses employ 48.5% of all Connecticut employees. This is about 745,085 employees. One of the major goals of Peak Business Valuation is to help you understand the value of your business! Are looking to buy a business, sell a business, or grow your small business in Connecticut? If so, schedule a call with Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Connecticut. Discover the value of your business today!
What Cities in Connecticut Does Peak Business Valuation Perform Business Appraisals?
At Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Connecticut, we perform business valuations and machinery & equipment appraisals across the state. We have recently worked in the following cities:
- New Britain
- New Haven
- West Hartford
- Old Saybrook
What Industries in Connecticut does Peak Business Valuation Perform Business Appraisals?
Peak Business Valuation works with many companies and industries in Connecticut! We perform business valuations and machinery and equipment appraisals in Connecticut. Below are some of the common industries we work with:
- Concrete Contractors
- Glass & Glazing Contractors
- Roofing Contractors
- Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Flooring Installers
- Fence Construction
- Iron & Steel Manufacturing
- Bread Production
- Textile Mills
- Apparel Manufacturing
- Shoe & Footwear Manufacturing
- Metalworking Machinery Manufacturing
- Circuit Board & Electronic Component
- Printing Services
- Automobile Wholesale
- Auto Parts Wholesale
- Jewelry & Watch Wholesale
- Lumber Wholesale
- Footwear Wholesale
- Apparel Wholesale
- Construction Equipment Wholesale
- Industrial Supplies Wholesale
- Janitorial Equipment Supply Wholesale
- Paint Wholesale
- New and Used Car Dealers
- Recreational Vehicle Dealers
- Auto Parts Store
- Tire Dealers
- Furniture Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Clothing Stores
- Jewelry Stores
- Hardware Stores
- Lumber & Building Material Stores
- Supermarkets & Grocery Stores
- Beer, Wine, & Liquor Stores
Transportation and Warehousing
- Local Freight Trucking
- Long-Distance Freight Trucking
- Moving Services
- Local Specialized Freight Trucking
- Automobile Towing
- Couriers & Local Delivery Services
- Software Publishing
- Operating Systems & Productivity Software Publishers
- Internet Service Providers
- Wireless Telecommunications Carriers
Finance & Insurance
Real Estate, Rental, & Leasing
- Truck Rental
- Property Management
Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
- Bookkeeping Services
- Accounting Services
- Tax Preparation Services
- Building Inspectors
- Consulting Services
- Advertising Agencies
- Engineering Services
- IT Consulting
Healthcare & Social Assistance
- Primary Care Doctors
- Physical Therapists
- Psychologists, Social Workers & Marriage Counselors
- Day Care
- Urgent Care
Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Arcade, Food & Entertainment Complexes
- Gym, Health & Fitness Clubs
- Bowling Centers
- Fast Food Restaurants
- Coffee & Snack Shops
- Bars & Nightclubs
- Single Location Full-Service Restaurants
- Event Planning
- Auto Mechanics
- Car Body Shops
- Dry Cleaners
- Car Wash & Auto Detailing
- Pet Grooming & Boarding
- Funeral Homes
- Security Alarm Companies
- Shoe Repair
- Cemetery Services
- Tanning Salons
- Maids, Nannies, & Gardeners
- Hair & Nail Salons
- Pest Control
Reasons for A Business Valuation in Connecticut:
There are several reasons to get a business valuation or machinery & equipment appraisal in Connecticut. However, at Peak Business Valuation, we focus on specific areas of business valuation. Below is a list of services we offer:
- Buying a Business: Have you ever wanted to become a business owner but weren’t sure how to get there? People often think the only way to become a business owner is to start your own company. However, there is a great alternative! Purchasing an existing business is a great option for becoming a business owner. Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Connecticut, helps individuals who are seeking to buy a business. When individuals are purchasing a business, they want to ensure the purchase price is reasonable. After you receive a business valuation from Peak Business Valuation, you will have a better understanding of the fair market value of the company you are looking to buy.
- Selling a Business: Peak Business Valuation works with many individuals who are selling their business in Connecticut. We know you have spent many long hours building and growing your business. We want to ensure you receive a fair purchase for your business. We help business owners understand what a fair market value is for their business. Understanding what your business is worth can help in determining a listing price. We don’t want you to leave money on the table or lose a potential buyer because the business is priced too high. After we complete the business valuation, you can be confident moving forward with the sale of your business!
- SBA Financing: The Small Business Administration (SBA) has a loan program designed to help small business buyers obtain financing, which is called SBA 7(a) loan. Several business owners throughout the United States use the SBA financing program to purchase a business. For individuals looking to finance more than $250,000, the SBA requires a business valuation to be performed for the company. Peak Business Valuation works with several banks and lenders throughout Connecticut to provide SBA business valuations.
- Growing your Business: Almost every business owner wants to grow their business. But, sometimes business owners don’t know where to begin. Business owners are always looking for ways to grow and improve their business. A business valuation gives guidance to business owners! Obtaining a business valuation from Peak Business Valuation can help you recognize ways to increase the value of your business and grow!
- Other Services. Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Connecticut provides a variety of other services. We offer machinery and equipment appraisals in Connecticut. We also provide gift and estate valuation services in Connecticut. Additionally, Peak Business Valuation provides business valuations for divorce, litigations, and partnership disputes. Peak Business Valuation is happy to help you in any situation that you need! Schedule a free call today!
Get your complimentary consultation from Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Connecticut, today!