Discover the Value of Your Business!
Get Your Free Consultation Today!
Highest Rated and Most Reviewed Valuation Firm in the United States
Free Consultation Is a valuation right for you?
Business Appraisals in Illinois
Illinois, known as the prairie state, is located in the midwestern United States. It is bordered by Wisconsin, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri, and Iowa. The state comprises three main regions. The Central Plains region, the Shanee Hills region, and the Gulf Coastal Plain region. Illinois has extremely fertile soil and its most popular crops are corn, soybeans, and apples. Illinois is also known as the “Land of Lincoln” because Abraham Lincoln spent most of his life there. Two other famous people include the inventors John Deere and Cyrus McCormick. Both of which made and left their mark on the farm machinery industry as their respective companies, John Deere, and McCormick, grew to become the dominant players in the farm and agricultural machinery industry.
Chicago is not the capital of the state, which will surprise many non-natives. Springfield is actually the capital. Chicago is known as the United State’s railroad capital, and is known as the “Windy City.” Chicago has an underground pedestrian system known as the “Pedway,” which covers more than 5 miles and links more than 40 blocks in the Central Business District. If you are walking around the streets of Chicago, you will certainly smell deep dish pizza, and you might see Wrigley Field, home of the Chicago Cubs and one of the oldest baseball fields in the United States.
Illinois has experienced impressive economic and population growth over the last several years. The economy of Illinois is the fifth-largest as measured by gross domestic product (GDP) in the United States and is one of the most diversified economies in the world. According to the Small Business Administration (SBA), there are approximately 1.2 million small businesses in the state of Illinois. This makes up 99.60% of all Illinois businesses. These small businesses employ over 2.5 million employees, which is approximately 45.50% of all Illinois employees. As you can see, small businesses are a fundamental part of Illinois’ economic foundation.
What Cities In Illinois Does Peak Business Valuation Perform Business Appraisals?
Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Illinois, has worked with and performed business appraisals all over the state of Illinois! Some of the most recent and common cities we have worked with include:
- Oak Brook
What Industries in Illinois does Peak Business Valuation Perform Business Appraisals?
There are a number of different industries across Illinois that Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Illinois, has worked with. We have experience with many types of industries as well as machinery and equipment appraisals all over Illinois. Here are some of the most common industries we work with:
- Concrete Contractors
- Glass & Glazing Contractors
- Roofing Contractors
- Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Flooring Installers
- Fence Construction
- Iron & Steel Manufacturing
- Bread Production
- Textile Mills
- Apparel Manufacturing
- Shoe & Footwear Manufacturing
- Metalworking Machinery Manufacturing
- Circuit Board & Electronic Component
- Printing Services
- Machine Shops
- Automobile Wholesale
- Auto Parts Wholesale
- Jewelry & Watch Wholesale
- Lumber Wholesale
- Footwear Wholesale
- Apparel Wholesale
- Construction Equipment Wholesale
- Industrial Supplies Wholesale
- Janitorial Equipment Supply Wholesale
- Paint Wholesale
- New and Used Car Dealers
- Recreational Vehicle Dealers
- Auto Parts Store
- Tire Dealers
- Furniture Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Clothing Stores
- Jewelry Stores
- Hardware Stores
- Lumber & Building Material Stores
- Supermarkets & Grocery Stores
- Beer, Wine, & Liquor Stores
Transportation and Warehousing
- Local Freight Trucking
- Long-Distance Freight Trucking
- Moving Services
- Local Specialized Freight Trucking
- Automobile Towing
- Couriers & Local Delivery Services
- Software Publishing
- Operating Systems & Productivity Software Publishers
- Internet Service Providers
- Wireless Telecommunications Carriers
Finance & Insurance
Real Estate, Rental, & Leasing
- Truck Rental
- Property Management
Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
- Bookkeeping Services
- Accounting Services
- Tax Preparation Services
- Building Inspectors
- Consulting Services
- Advertising Agencies
- Engineering Services
- IT Consulting
Healthcare & Social Assistance
- Primary Care Doctors
- Physical Therapists
- Psychologists, Social Workers & Marriage Counselors
- Day Care
- Urgent Care
Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Arcade, Food & Entertainment Complexes
- Gym, Health & Fitness Clubs
- Bowling Centers
- Fast Food Restaurants
- Coffee & Snack Shops
- Bars & Nightclubs
- Single Location Full-Service Restaurants
- Event Planning
- Auto Mechanics
- Car Body Shops
- Dry Cleaners
- Car Wash & Auto Detailing
- Pet Grooming & Boarding
- Funeral Homes
- Security Alarm Companies
- Shoe Repair
- Cemetery Services
- Tanning Salons
- Maids, Nannies, & Gardeners
- Hair & Nail Salons
- Pest Control
Reasons for A Business Valuation in Illinois:
Peak Business Valuation offers valuation services and business appraisals in Illinois for the following reasons:
- Selling a Business or Equity. Peak Business Valuation works with business owners who are looking to sell their business or a portion of equity understand the value of their business. Doing so can help you determine a listing price and negotiate a fair market value for your business. As such, it is vital to know the value of your business before selling!
- Growing a Business. Almost every business owner wants to grow their business. We will help you understand the value of your business so you have a “starting or reference point.” As you look to grow your business, you will want to consistently perform “check-ups” on your business so you know where it is at. Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Illinois, will help you with these periodic“check-ups.” Obtaining a business valuation from Peak Business Valuation will help you identify areas to grow your business!
- Buying a Business. Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Illinois, works with hundreds of individuals looking to buy or sell a business every single day! We will provide a business valuation to help determine what is considered a “Fair Market Value” or a fair purchase price. Peak also offers machinery and equipment appraisals in Illinois if you are purchasing the equipment of the company. Business transactions can be stressful, difficult, and confusing. We want to help both sellers and buyers have a smooth transition when it comes to a business transaction.
- SBA Financing. One of the most common ways to buy or finance a business is through the SBA 7(a) loan program. The SBA requires a third-party business valuation or business appraisal when an individual is looking to finance more than $250,000 through an SBA 7(a) loan. We work with numerous banks and lenders across Illinois to provide SBA business valuations.
- Other Services. Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Illinois also provides a number of other services for Illinois businesses and individuals. We provide gift and estate valuations and business valuations for legal matters. Regardless of your situation, it is important to know the value of your business! Knowledge is power, and knowing what your business is worth will help you in legal disputes and in your estate planning. That is why Peak Business Valuation is ready to help you understand the value of your business!
Looking for an insightful business valuation?
Get your complimentary consultation from Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Illinois, today!