Discover the Value of Your Business!
Get Your Free Consultation Today!
Highest Rated and Most Reviewed Valuation Firm in the United States
Free Consultation Is a valuation right for you?
Business Appraisals in Mississippi
Mississippi, nicknamed the Magnolia State, is located in the southern United States. Mississippi got its name from the Native American tribes that called the large river (Mississippi River) by that name. Mississippi literally translates to “a large river.” The capital of Mississippi is Jackson. Mississippi borders Tennessee in the north, Alabama in the east, Louisiana in the south and west, and Arkansas in the west. The Mississippi River runs along and forms the western border. The state is divided into two general geographic regions. These regions include the gulf coastal plain and the Mississippi Alluvial Plain. The gulf coastal plain covers most of Mississippi. In the north it includes the red clay hills and holly springs national forest. This region also includes maritime forests, bayous, and sandy beaches. The Alluvial plain starts at the Mississippi River and extends all the way east to the state border. This region has extremely fertile soil that lends itself well to the growing and cultivation of crops. Due to the high-quality soil, Mississippi has a large agricultural industry. This industry includes the growing of soybeans, sweet potatoes, and other crops. Most of Mississippi is also covered with forest. The hickory and oak woods are known for their beautiful grain, so the wood is often used in flooring and furniture.
Some of the fun facts about Mississippi include the following: Root Beer was invented in Biloxi, Mississippi in 1898. Blues music was born in the Mississippi Delta region. And Mississippi leads the nation in farmed catfish production. Once, a marathon swimmer named Martin Strel swam the entire length of the Mississippi River in 68 days, the whole 2,414 miles, at age 48! The majority of Mississippi’s economy comes from agriculture, and its other natural resources such as fishing and the use of the forests. Additionally, Mississippi has a growing number of small businesses. Based on data from the Small Business Administration, (SBA) Mississippi had approximately 262,272 small businesses. These account for approximately 99.30% of all small businesses in the state. These small businesses employ over 437,242 employees, which is approximately 46.50% of all Mississippi employees.
As the number of businesses continues to increase, there is a huge need for business valuation services and business appraisals in Mississippi! With so many people looking to buy, sell, or gift a business to another individual, the demand has never been higher! A business owner or individual looking to purchase a business should be confident about the value of their business. We strive to help build businesses that thrive, and want to answer any questions you may have about the value of your business in Mississippi, or what you can do to increase the value of your business!
What Cities In Mississippi Does Peak Business Valuation Perform Business Appraisals?
Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Mississippi, has worked with and performed business appraisals all over Mississippi! Some of the most recent cities we have worked with include:
We enjoy and love working with individuals from all over the state of Mississippi!
What Industries in Mississippi does Peak Business Valuation Perform Business Appraisals?
There are a number of different industries across Mississippi that Peak Business Valuation has worked with. We have experience with many types of industries as well
as machinery and equipment appraisals in Mississippi. Here are some of the most common industries we work with:
- Concrete Contractors
- Glass & Glazing Contractors
- Roofing Contractors
- Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Flooring Installers
- Fence Construction
- Iron & Steel Manufacturing
- Bread Production
- Textile Mills
- Apparel Manufacturing
- Shoe & Footwear Manufacturing
- Metalworking Machinery Manufacturing
- Circuit Board & Electronic Component
- Printing Services
- Machine Shops – There are a number of manufacturing machine shops that are extremely popular in Mississippi!
- Wholesale Trade
- Automobile Wholesale
- Auto Parts Wholesale
- Jewelry & Watch Wholesale
- Lumber Wholesale
- Footwear Wholesale
- Apparel Wholesale
- Construction Equipment Wholesale
- Industrial Supplies Wholesale
- Janitorial Equipment Supply Wholesale
- Paint Wholesale
- Retail Trade
- New and Used Car Dealers
- Recreational Vehicle Dealers
- Auto Parts Store
- Tire Dealers
- Furniture Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Clothing Stores
- Jewelry Stores
- Hardware Stores
- Lumber & Building Material Stores
- Supermarkets & Grocery Stores
- Beer, Wine, & Liquor Stores
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Local Freight Trucking
- Long-Distance Freight Trucking
- Moving Services
- Local Specialized Freight Trucking
- Automobile Towing
- Couriers & Local Delivery Services
- Software Publishing
- Operating Systems & Productivity Software Publishers
- Internet Service Providers
- Wireless Telecommunications Carriers
- Finance & Insurance
- Real Estate, Rental, & Leasing
- Truck Rental
- Property Management
- Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
- Healthcare & Social Assistance
- Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
Reasons for A Business Valuation in Mississippi:
Peak Business Valuation offers valuation services and business appraisals in Mississippi for the following reasons:
- Selling a Business or Equity. Peak Business Valuation works with business owners and prospective business buyers to help them understand the value of the business they own or are interested in. It is common for individuals to sell their business as a whole, or sell some equity to a partner or family member. As such, it is vital to know the value of your business before selling!
- Growing a Business. Almost every business owner wants to grow their business. One important point that Peak Business Valuation has helped people to understand is that you cannot grow what you haven’t measured. You cannot know, grow, determine or improve unless you define, measure, and track the progress. As such, Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Mississippi, does just that! We will help you understand the value of your business so you have a “starting or reference point.” After you know where your business is currently, Peak will help you identify areas to grow your business. We can also help you measure and track the value of your business over time.
- Buying a Business. Most people think about starting a business, but rarely consider buying a business. When you buy a business, the proof is already there, the business model works, and you have an opportunity to buy a business! Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Mississippi, works with hundreds of individuals looking to buy a business. We will provide the business valuation to help determine a purchase price. Peak also offers machinery and equipment appraisals in Mississippi if you are purchasing the equipment of the company. We want to help make sure you feel confident as you start out on this new business venture!
- SBA Financing. One of the most common ways to buy a business is through the SBA 7(a) loan program. We work with numerous banks and lenders across Mississippi to provide SBA business valuations for those looking to finance more than $250,000. If you need an SBA loan, contact your preferred lender and let them know you want to work with us!
- Other Services. Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Mississippi, provides a number of other services to Mississippi businesses and individuals. We provide gift and estate valuations for business owners who are preparing their estate plan. Additionally, we work with lawyers for divorce and partnership disputes. It is important to know about the value of your business in any of these situations, divorce, estate planning, partnership disputes, etc. That is why Peak Business Valuation is ready to help you understand the value of your business!
Looking for an insightful business valuation?
Look no further!
Get your complimentary consultation from Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Mississippi, today!