Discover the Value of Your Business!
Get Your Free Consultation Today!
Highest Rated and Most Reviewed Valuation Firm in the United States
Free Consultation Is a valuation right for you?
Business Appraisals in Montana
Montana is the fourth largest state in the United States. The state is called Montana, derived from the Spanish word “montaña,” which means mountain in Spanish. Montana is one of the states with the most state and national parks. Approximately 30% of the state’s land area is public lands! There are multiple Indian reservations in Montana. Montana has the 44th largest population in the United States. There are a little over 1,000,000 people that live in Montana. In fact, the average square mile of land contains 1.4 elk, 1.4 pronghorn antelope, 3.3 deer, and 7.3 people. 46 of Montana’s 56 counties are considered “frontier counties” with less than 6 people per square mile.
Montana is home for avid outdoor enthusiasts! The famous Glacier National Park, as well as part of Yellowstone National Park are both in the state of Montana. There is a ton of wildlife including deer, elk, sheep, grizzly bears, rivers, creeks, fish, birds, etc… Montana residents have their own words and phrases. Some of these include using the word “spendy” to mean “expensive or pricey,” pronouncing “creek” like “crick”, and using the word “ditch” which means “with water.” If you were to say “I’d like a Jack Daniel’s ditch, please” it would mean, “I’d like a Jack Daniel’s and water.”
Montana is home to many small businesses! According to the Small Business Administration (SBA), there are approximately 123,419 small businesses in Montana. These small businesses make up approximately 99.30% of all Montana businesses. There are about 245,758 small business employees in Montana, which make up 65.30% of all Montana Employees. The state of the economy grew at 2.2% in 2019, which was on pace with the overall U.S. growth rate of 2.1%. The state of Montana is conducive to small business growth. There are multiple opportunities for business owners in the state of Montana. Because Montana has had an increasing number of small businesses and small business owners, the time has never been more important to have a business appraisal done! A business valuation is essential to knowing and understanding the value of a business! Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Montana, is happy and excited to help you understand the value of your business, and what you can do to increase its value!
What Cities In Montana Does Peak Business Valuation Perform Business Appraisals?
Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Montana, has worked with and performed business appraisals all over Montana! Some of the most popular cities/areas we work with include:
- Great Falls
- Butte-Silver Bow
- Miles City
What Industries in Montana does Peak Business Valuation Perform Business Appraisals?
There are many different industries across Montana that Peak Business Valuation has worked with. We also perform machinery and equipment appraisals all over Montana. Here are some of the most common industries we work with:
- Concrete Contractors
- Glass & Glazing Contractors
- Roofing Contractors
- Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Flooring Installers
- Fence Construction
- Textile Mills
- Apparel Manufacturing
- Shoe & Footwear Manufacturing
- Metalworking Machinery Manufacturing
- Printing Services
- Machine Shops – There are a number of manufacturing machine shops that are extremely popular in Montana!
- Wholesale Trade
- Automobile Wholesale
- Auto Parts Wholesale
- Jewelry & Watch Wholesale
- Lumber Wholesale
- Footwear Wholesale
- Apparel Wholesale
- Construction Equipment Wholesale
- Industrial Supplies Wholesale
- Janitorial Equipment Supply Wholesale
- Paint Wholesale
- Retail Trade
- New and Used Car Dealers
- Auto Parts Store
- Tire Dealers
- Furniture Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Clothing Stores
- Jewelry Stores
- Hardware Stores
- Lumber & Building Material Stores
- Beer, Wine, & Liquor Stores
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Local Freight Trucking
- Moving Services
- Local Specialized Freight Trucking
- Automobile Towing
- Couriers & Local Delivery Services
- Software Publishing
- Operating Systems & Productivity Software Publishers
- Internet Service Providers
- Wireless Telecommunications Carriers
- Real Estate, Rental, & Leasing
- Truck Rental
- Property Management
- Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
- Healthcare & Social Assistance
- Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Other Services
Business Valuation Services in Montana
Peak Business Valuation offers valuation services and business appraisals in Montana for the following reasons:
- Selling a Business or Equity. Peak Business Valuation works with business owners to help them understand the value of the business they own. It is common for individuals to sell their business as a whole, or sell some equity to a partner or family member. As such, it is vital to know the value of your business before selling it!
- Growing a Business. Almost every business owner wants to grow their business. Peak Business Valuation does more than just perform business valuations, they also help business owners grow their business! Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Montana, will help you understand the value of your business so you have a “starting or reference point,” from which you can grow! After you know where your business is currently, Peak Business Valuation will help you identify areas of improvement to grow your business. Peak Business Valuation will also help you measure and track the value of your business over time. That way, you can reflect on your efforts to increase your business!
- Buying a Business. Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Montana, works with hundreds of individuals looking to buy a business. Because of the vastness and variety of businesses in Montana, there are countless opportunities to buy a business! We will provide the business valuation to help you determine a fair purchase price. Peak Business Valuation also offers machinery and equipment appraisals in Montana if you are purchasing the equipment of the company. Our goal is to help you have the utmost confidence in the purchase of your business!
- SBA Financing. One of the most common ways to buy a business is through the SBA 7(a) loan program. Per SBA 7(a) loan standards, any individual looking to finance more than $250,000 will need to have a business valuation performed by an independent third-party appraiser. We work with numerous banks and lenders across Montana to provide SBA business valuations for those looking to finance their business!
- Other Services. Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Montana, provides a number of other services to Montana businesses and individuals. We provide gift and estate valuations for business owners who are preparing their estate plan. Additionally, we work with lawyers for divorce cases and partnership disputes. It is important to know the value of your business in any of these situations, business acquisition, divorce, estate planning, partnership disputes, etc. That is why Peak Business Valuation is ready to help you understand the value of your business!
Looking for an insightful business valuation?
Look no further!
Get your complimentary consultation from Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Montana, today!