Discover the Value of Your Business!
Get Your Free Consultation Today!
Highest Rated and Most Reviewed Valuation Firm in the United States
Free Consultation Is a valuation right for you?
Business Appraisals in North Carolina
North Carolina is the ninth largest state in the United States and continues to grow. North Carolina became a state in 1789 and was one of the original 13 colonies. Raleigh is the capital of North Carolina. Other large cities in North Carolina consist of Charlotte, Greensboro, Durham, Cary, and Wilmington. North Carolina can be known as the Old North State, the TarHeel State, or the First in Flight State. On December 17, 1903, the Wright Brothers made the first successful powered airplane flight in Kitty Hawk, North Carolina!
North Carolina is among the top 10 most visited states in the U.S for vacation and tourism. There are a variety of aspects to see! The state contains the Great Smoky Mountains and several popular beaches. These include the Outer Banks, Carolina Beach, Emerald Isle, and Oak Island. The Great Smoky Mountains is one of the most visited national parks with over 12 million visitors each year. Additionally, North Carolina has some unique fun facts. The University of North Carolina Chapel Hill is the oldest State University in the United States. As well, North Carolina is the largest producer of sweet potatoes in the United States.
According to the North Carolina Department of Commerce, some of the key industries include aerospace & defense, business & financial services, biotechnology & pharmaceuticals, and plastics & chemicals. With the history of North Carolina being the first in flight, it’s no surprise aerospace and defense companies such as Honda Jet, GE Aviation, Lockheed Martin, and UTC Aerospace Systems call North Carolina home! North Carolina is home to the headquarters of several large corporations. Some of these corporations include Lowe’s, Bank of America, and Compass Group USA.
Not only does North Carolina headquarter multiple large businesses, but North Carolina also is home to many small businesses. Small businesses are a huge part of the success of North Carolina’s economy. According to the Small Business Administration (SBA), the state of North Carolina contains over 840,000 small businesses. This makes up approximately 97.9% of all businesses in North Carolina! Additionally, these small businesses employ about 46.0% of all North Carolina employees. The large number of small businesses creates an increased demand for business appraisals and business valuations in North Carolina. Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser North Carolina, can help you understand the value of your business. Additionally, Peak Business Valuation can assist you in buying or selling a business!
What Cities in North Carolina Does Peak Business Valuation Perform Business Appraisals?
Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser North Carolina, has worked with and performed business appraisals all over the state of North Carolina! Some of the most recent cities we have performed business valuations or machinery and equipment appraisals include:
- Mint Hill
Peak Business Valuation has worked with individuals in various areas throughout the state of North Carolina. We love and enjoy working with businesses and individuals throughout North Carolina!
What Industries in North Carolina does Peak Business Valuation Perform Business Appraisals?
Peak Business Valuation has worked with various companies and industries throughout the state of North Carolina! We have experience in working with tax preparation services companies, wholesale cabinet companies, flooring installation companies, FedEx routes, and many more! We also perform machinery and equipment appraisals all over North Carolina. Below are some of the common industries we work with:
- Concrete Contractors
- Glass & Glazing Contractors
- Roofing Contractors
- Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Flooring Installers
- Fence Construction
- Iron & Steel Manufacturing
- Bread Production
- Textile Mills
- Apparel Manufacturing
- Shoe & Footwear Manufacturing
- Metalworking Machinery Manufacturing
- Circuit Board & Electronic Component
- Printing Services
- Machine Shops
- Wholesale Trade
- Automobile Wholesale
- Auto Parts Wholesale
- Jewelry & Watch Wholesale
- Lumber Wholesale
- Footwear Wholesale
- Apparel Wholesale
- Construction Equipment Wholesale
- Industrial Supplies Wholesale
- Janitorial Equipment Supply Wholesale
- Paint Wholesale
- Retail Trade
- New and Used Car Dealers
- Recreational Vehicle Dealers
- Auto Parts Store
- Tire Dealers
- Furniture Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Clothing Stores
- Jewelry Stores
- Hardware Stores
- Lumber & Building Material Stores
- Supermarkets & Grocery Stores
- Beer, Wine, & Liquor Stores
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Local Freight Trucking
- Long-Distance Freight Trucking
- Moving Services
- Local Specialized Freight Trucking
- Automobile Towing
- Couriers & Local Delivery Services
- Software Publishing
- Operating Systems & Productivity Software Publishers
- Internet Service Providers
- Wireless Telecommunications Carriers
- Finance & Insurance
- Real Estate, Rental, & Leasing
- Truck Rental
- Property Management
- Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
- Healthcare & Social Assistance
- Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Other Services
Reasons for A Business Valuation in North Carolina:
Peak Business Valuation offers valuation services and business appraisals in North Carolina for a variety of reasons including:
- Selling a Business: Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser North Carolina, works with individuals who are looking to sell their business or a portion of their business. We help business owners understand the fair market value of their business, which helps determine a listing price. Understanding the value of your business prior to selling is essential and extremely helpful for price negotiations.
- Buying a Business: Peak Business Valuation works with many individuals who are looking to buy a business. We help determine what is considered a fair purchase price. Additionally, Peak Business Valuation also performs machinery and equipment appraisals if you are purchasing the equipment of the company. We strive to create a simple, smooth, and efficient transition when it comes to purchasing a business!
- SBA Financing: A very common way to buy a business is through the SBA (Small Business Administration) 7(a) loan program. The SBA requires business valuations if the loan proceeds are greater than $250,000. Peak Business Valuation works with several banks, credit unions, and lenders throughout North Carolina to provide SBA business valuations. We provide an accurate and timely business valuation for those individuals pursuing SBA financing!
- Growing a Business: Business owners are frequently searching for ways to increase the value of their business. Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser North Carolina, performs business valuations to individuals looking to grow their business and increase its value. Obtaining a business valuation from Peak Business Valuation can help you recognize areas to grow your business!
- Other Services: Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser North Carolina offers a variety of other services. We work with lawyers for divorce and partnership disputes. Additionally, we provide gift and estate planning valuations for business owners who are preparing their estate plans. Every situation is unique and different, but it’s always helpful and recommended to know the value of your business. Peak Business Valuation can help with that!
Get your complimentary consultation from Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser North Carolina, today!