Discover the Value of Your Business!
Get Your Free Consultation Today!
Highest Rated and Most Reviewed Valuation Firm in the United States
Free Consultation Is a valuation right for you?
Business Appraisals in Rhode Island
Rhode Island, known as the ocean state, was the 13th state. Rhode Island became a state on May 4, 1776 and was part of the 13 original colonies. Rhode Island is the smallest state, measuring approximately 48 miles long and 37 miles wide! That is around 1,034 square miles.
Rhode Island is bordered by Massachusetts in the north and east, the Atlantic Ocean in the south, and Connecticut in the west. Providence is the capital of Rhode Island. Other popular cities in Rhode Island include Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, and Woonsocket.
If you love the ocean, Rhode Island might be the place for you to live! Rhode Island is nicknamed the ocean state because it has more than 400 miles of coastline. Everyone that lives in Rhode Island lives within a half-hour drive to the ocean! With Rhode Island being so close to the sea, it is known for its seafood. Rhode Island’s Narragansett Bay is famous for its clams. They offer various types of clam dishes, including fried clam cakes, clam chowder, steamed clams and stuff clams.
Rhode Island may be a small state, but they have a lot of history! In 1776, Rhode Island became the first colony to declare independence from Great Britain. But, Rhode Island was the last of the 13 original colonies to sign the U.S. Constitution.
The main industries in Rhode Island include health care and social assistance, food services, manufacturing, retail trade, and construction. Many of these industries include small businesses. Rhode Island has approximately 101,516 small businesses, which makes up roughly 98.9% of all Rhode Island businesses. These small businesses employ 52.8% of all Rhode Island employees. This is about 229,974 employees. One of the major goals of Peak Business Valuation is to help you understand the value of your business! Are looking to buy a business, sell a business, or grow your small business in Rhode Island? Is so, schedule a call with Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Rhode Island. Discover the value of your business today!
What Cities in Rhode Island Does Peak Business Valuation Perform Business Appraisals?
At Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Rhode Island, we have performed business valuations and machinery & equipment appraisals across the state. We have recently worked in the following cities:
- East Providence
Peak Business Valuation has worked with individuals in various areas throughout Rhode Island. We would love to help you understand the value of your business!
What Industries in Rhode Island does Peak Business Valuation Perform Business Appraisals?
Peak Business Valuation has worked with various companies and industries in Rhode Island! We perform business valuations and machinery and equipment appraisals all over Rhode Island. Below are some of the common industries we work with:
- Concrete Contractors
- Glass & Glazing Contractors
- Roofing Contractors
- Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Flooring Installers
- Fence Construction
- Iron & Steel Manufacturing
- Bread Production
- Textile Mills
- Apparel Manufacturing
- Shoe & Footwear Manufacturing
- Metalworking Machinery Manufacturing
- Circuit Board & Electronic Component
- Printing Services
- Wholesale Trade
- Automobile Wholesale
- Auto Parts Wholesale
- Jewelry & Watch Wholesale
- Lumber Wholesale
- Footwear Wholesale
- Apparel Wholesale
- Construction Equipment Wholesale
- Industrial Supplies Wholesale
- Janitorial Equipment Supply Wholesale
- Paint Wholesale
- Retail Trade
- New and Used Car Dealers
- Recreational Vehicle Dealers
- Auto Parts Store
- Tire Dealers
- Furniture Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Clothing Stores
- Jewelry Stores
- Hardware Stores
- Lumber & Building Material Stores
- Supermarkets & Grocery Stores
- Beer, Wine, & Liquor Stores
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Local Freight Trucking
- Long-Distance Freight Trucking
- Moving Services
- Local Specialized Freight Trucking
- Automobile Towing
- Couriers & Local Delivery Services
- Software Publishing
- Operating Systems & Productivity Software Publishers
- Internet Service Providers
- Wireless Telecommunications Carriers
- Finance & Insurance
- Auto Leasing, Loans & Sales Financing
- Life Insurance & Annuities
- Financial Planning & Advice
- Real Estate, Rental, & Leasing
- Truck Rental
- Property Management
- Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
- Bookkeeping Services
- Accounting Services
- Tax Preparation Services
- Building Inspectors
- Consulting Services
- Advertising Agencies
- Engineering Services
- IT Consulting
- Healthcare & Social Assistance
- Primary Care Doctors
- Physical Therapists
- Psychologists, Social Workers & Marriage Counselors
- Day Care
- Urgent Care
- Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Arcade, Food & Entertainment Complexes
- Gym, Health & Fitness Clubs
- Bowling Centers
- Fast Food Restaurants
- Coffee & Snack Shops
- Bars & Nightclubs
- Single Location Full-Service Restaurants
- Event Planning
- Other Services
- Auto Mechanics
- Car Body Shops
- Dry Cleaners
- Car Wash & Auto Detailing
- Pet Grooming & Boarding
- Funeral Homes
- Security Alarm Companies
- Shoe Repair
- Cemetery Services
- Tanning Salons
- Maids, Nannies, & Gardeners
- Hair & Nail Salons
- Pest Control
Reasons for A Business Valuation in Rhode Island:
There are several reasons why a business valuation or machinery & equipment appraisal is required. However, at Peak Business Valuation, we focus on specific areas of
business valuation. Below is a list of services we offer:
- Buying a Business: Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Rhode Island, helps individuals who are seeking to buy a business. When individuals are purchasing a business, they want to ensure the purchase price is reasonable. It’s a good idea to have an independent, qualified, third-party appraiser analyze the business you are buying. After you receive a business valuation from Peak Business Valuation, you will have a better understanding of the fair market value of the company you are looking to buy.
- Selling a Business: Many business owners have spent years building and growing their business. It can be scary and daunting to sell your business. Peak Business Valuation works with many individuals who are selling their business in Rhode Island. We help business owners understand what a fair market value is for their business. Understanding the fair market value can help in determining a listing price. Understanding what drives the value can also help with negotiations between potential buyers. We don’t want you to leave money on the table, or lose a potential buyer because the business is priced too high. After we complete the business valuation, you can be confident moving forward with the sale of your business.
- SBA Financing: The Small Business Administration (SBA) has a loan program designed to help small business buyers obtain financing. Several business owners throughout the United States use the SBA financing program to purchase a business. For individuals looking to finance more than $250,000, the SBA requires a business valuation to be performed for the company. Peak Business Valuation works with several banks and lenders throughout Rhode Island to provide SBA business valuations.
- Growing your Business: One of the main goals of Peak Business Valuation is to help small businesses thrive! We know this is a common goal between most business owners. Business owners are always looking for ways to grow and improve their business. A business valuation gives guidance to business owners. Obtaining a business valuation from Peak Business Valuation can help you recognize ways to increase the value and grow your business!
- Other Services: Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Rhode Island provides a variety of other services. We offer machinery and equipment appraisals in Rhode Island. We also provide gift and estate valuation services in Rhode Island. Additionally, Peak Business Valuation provides business valuations for divorce, litigations, and partnership disputes. Peak Business Valuation is happy to help you in any situation that you need! Schedule a free call today!
Get your complimentary consultation from Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Rhode Island, today!
Request a Free Business Valuation Consultation