Discover the Value of Your Business!
Get Your Free Consultation Today!
Highest Rated and Most Reviewed Valuation Firm in the United States
Free Consultation Is a valuation right for you?
Business Appraisals in Vermont
Vermont, known as the “Green Mountain State” is located in the New England area of the United States. Vermont was the 14th state to be admitted to the Union. Many people don’t know that Vermont was independent of the United States for 14 years after the Declaration of Independence. Vermont had its own currency, postal service, constitution, and president! Vermont comes from a combination of two French words. The words “vert”, which means green, and “mont”, which means mountain. The name pays homage to the Green Mountain Boys. They were an army created to protect Vermont’s land from New York prior to the revolutionary war. Vermont borders Canada, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, and New York. The majority of Vermont is covered in mountains and forests. The most famous mountain range in Vermont is called the Green Mountains. Vermont is the largest producer of maple syrup in the United States, producing more than two million gallons of maple syrup every year.
Vermont’s economy relies heavily on the service sector. Agriculture was the dominant industry historically. However, technological advances have altered farming in Vermont. Currently, both manufacturing and tourism have surpassed agriculture activity in Vermont. Wood and paper products manufacturing makes up the majority of the manufacturing in Vermont. This is due to Vermont’s heavily forested geography. Tourism is the second-largest component of Vermont’s economy. There are numerous resorts, hotels, and ski resorts that attract travelers from all over the U.S. and the world! Vermont is the second smallest state by population, with only a slightly higher population than Wyoming. Also, one of the most popular ice creams, Ben and Jerry’s, began at a gas station in Burlington, Vermont. The Company is still headquartered in South Burlington, Vermont.
The Small Business Administration is a government agency that is responsible for many small business functions. One of these functions includes tracking the total number of small businesses in each state. Based on the most recent information, 99.00% of all businesses in Vermont are small businesses. Additionally, these small businesses employ 157,322 employees, which account for over 60% of all Vermont employees. With the increasing number of small businesses in Vermont, more and more people are looking to buy or sell a business. That is why Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Vermont, is here and ready to help! Schedule your free consultation call today!
What Cities In Vermont Does Peak Business Valuation Perform Business Appraisals?
Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Vermont, works with and performs business appraisals and machinery and equipment appraisals all over Vermont! Some of the most recent cities we have worked with include:
- Rutland City
- South Burlington
What Industries in Vermont does Peak Business Valuation Perform Business Appraisals?
Vermont is a relatively small state geographically, but has an increasing number of small businesses! We have worked with many of these small businesses in Vermont, and also all across the country. Below is a list of industries in which we have extensive expertise. Let Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Vermont, help you better understand the value of your business!
- Concrete Contractors
- Glass & Glazing Contractors
- Roofing Contractors
- Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Flooring Installers
- Fence Construction
- Iron & Steel Manufacturing
- Bread Production
- Textile Mills
- Apparel Manufacturing
- Shoe & Footwear Manufacturing
- Metalworking Machinery Manufacturing
- Circuit Board & Electronic Component
- Printing Services
- Automobile Wholesale
- Auto Parts Wholesale
- Jewelry & Watch Wholesale
- Lumber Wholesale
- Footwear Wholesale
- Apparel Wholesale
- Construction Equipment Wholesale
- Industrial Supplies Wholesale
- Janitorial Equipment Supply Wholesale
- Paint Wholesale
- New and Used Car Dealers
- Recreational Vehicle Dealers
- Auto Parts Store
- Tire Dealers
- Furniture Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Clothing Stores
- Jewelry Stores
- Hardware Stores
- Lumber & Building Material Stores
- Supermarkets & Grocery Stores
- Beer, Wine, & Liquor Stores
Transportation and Warehousing
- Local Freight Trucking
- Long-Distance Freight Trucking
- Moving Services
- Local Specialized Freight Trucking
- Automobile Towing
- Couriers & Local Delivery Services
- Software Publishing
- Operating Systems & Productivity Software Publishers
- Internet Service Providers
- Wireless Telecommunications Carriers
Finance & Insurance
Real Estate, Rental, & Leasing
- Truck Rental
- Property Management
Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
- Bookkeeping Services
- Accounting Services
- Tax Preparation Services
- Building Inspectors
- Consulting Services
- Advertising Agencies
- Engineering Services
- IT Consulting
Healthcare & Social Assistance
- Primary Care Doctors
- Physical Therapists
- Psychologists, Social Workers & Marriage Counselors
- Day Care
- Urgent Care
Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Arcade, Food & Entertainment Complexes
- Gym, Health & Fitness Clubs
- Bowling Centers
- Fast Food Restaurants
- Coffee & Snack Shops
- Bars & Nightclubs
- Single Location Full-Service Restaurants
- Event Planning
- Auto Mechanics
- Car Body Shops
- Dry Cleaners
- Car Wash & Auto Detailing
- Pet Grooming & Boarding
- Funeral Homes
- Security Alarm Companies
- Shoe Repair
- Cemetery Services
- Tanning Salons
- Maids, Nannies, & Gardeners
- Hair & Nail Salons
- Pest Control
Reasons for A Business Valuation in Vermont:
Peak Business Valuation offers valuation services and business appraisals in Vermont for the following reasons:
- Selling a Business or Equity. When it comes to selling your business or a portion of your business, it is important to have a business valuation. A valuation professional, like Peak Business Valuation, will be able to help you understand the value of your business. After we help you understand the value of your business, you will be able to move forward with selling your business at a fair price. Most business owners leave money on the table because they are underpriced. Or, business owners struggle to sell their business because they are overpriced. To avoid falling into one of these common traps, give Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Vermont, a call today to see how we can help!
- Growing a Business. Most business owners have very similar goals. They all want to grow their business, because this is the number one way to increase value. As revenue grows, the Company generally begins to experience a form of economies of scale. As such, the cash flow increases and the Company’s value increases. If you are struggling to grow your business, you are not alone! Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Vermont, has helped many businesses get past the “wall” that sometimes inhibits growth. Let us help you grow your business!
- Buying a Business. Buying a business is an increasingly popular way to live out the “American Dream” and become your own boss. Many Americans are purchasing or starting their own business. Peak Business Valuation can help you in the due diligence process. We can perform a business valuation that will help you to identify the Company’s value, and what price you should offer for the business. As we work together, you can be confident that you are buying a business at a fair price!
- SBA Financing. One of the most common ways to buy a business is through the SBA 7(a) loan program. We work with banks and lenders across Vermont to provide SBA business valuations for those looking to finance a business transaction. If you need an SBA loan, contact your preferred lender and let them know you want to work with Peak!
- Other Services. Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Vermont, provides many other business services throughout the state! We provide gift and estate valuations in Vermont, business valuations for divorce, litigation, and partnership disputes. We want to help you understand the value of your business or prospective business. We can’t wait to work with you!
Looking for an insightful business valuation?
Look no further!
Get your complimentary consultation from Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Vermont, today!