Discover the Value of Your Business!
Get Your Free Consultation Today!
Highest Rated and Most Reviewed Valuation Firm in the United States
Free Consultation Is a valuation right for you?
Wyoming is a state in the Mountain West region of the United States. Wyoming became a state on July 10, 1890. Wyoming was initially carved out of the Idaho, Utah, and Dakota territories. Wyoming holds the majority of Yellowstone National Park, which was established in 1872. Yellowstone is visited by more than 4 million tourists every single year! Yellowstone National Park has majestic landscapes and a complex ecosystem! There are more than 300 species of birds, 67 species of mammals, and 26 species of fish and reptiles at Yellowstone National Park. One of the most popular animals at Yellowstone National Park and throughout the state of Wyoming is bison. Bison is the official state mammal of Wyoming. In fact, more people are injured by bison each year at Yellowstone National Park than by bears!
Wyoming is home to other national and state parks and monuments. In fact, nearly half of the state is owned by the United States Government. This includes national forests, national grassland, and an air force base! Some of the other more popular sights to see are Devils Tower, Jackson Hole, and Grand Teton National Park. Dinosaur bones are also plentiful in the southeast of the state. There have been full and partial skeletons found in Wyoming. Wyoming is one of the few states with a state dinosaur. The state dinosaur is a Triceratops.
Wyoming is the 10th largest state by square miles, but it is also the least populated state in the United States. Wyoming has 97,818 square miles of land, and approximately 580,000 residents. This equates to approximately 6 people per square mile! To put things into perspective, the state of California has almost 243 people per square mile! Wyoming may not be a densely populated state, but it is a state that has a lot of businesses, especially small businesses! According to the Small Business Administration (SBA), there are approximately 68,641 small businesses in the state of Wyoming, which makes up more than 98.90% of all businesses in the state! These small businesses employ 128,883 employees, which makes up 63.80% of all Wyoming employees. As the number of small businesses continues to grow all throughout Wyoming, it is important to have a business valuation done for your business. A business valuation is important because it helps to determine what the business is worth! No matter if you are looking to sell a business, buy a business, or increase the value of your business, a business valuation is essential! Speak with Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Wyoming, to find out what your business is worth!
What Cities In Wyoming Does Peak Business Valuation Perform Business Appraisals?
Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Wyoming, has worked with businesses all over the state of Wyoming! Below are some of the most recent cities/areas we have worked in:
- Rock Springs
- Green River
We enjoy and love working with individuals from all over the state of Wyoming!
What Industries in Wyoming does Peak Business Valuation Perform Business Appraisals?
Wyoming is home to lots of different industries! There are businesses of almost every type in Wyoming. Peak Business Valuation has worked with many different businesses in Wyoming, which has given us the expertise and experience to handle any valuation! Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Wyoming, also has performed machinery and equipment appraisals across Wyoming. Here are some of the most common industries we work with:
- Concrete Contractors
- Glass & Glazing Contractors
- Roofing Contractors
- Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Flooring Installers
- Fence Construction
- Iron & Steel Manufacturing
- Bread Production
- Textile Mills
- Apparel Manufacturing
- Shoe & Footwear Manufacturing
- Metalworking Machinery Manufacturing
- Circuit Board & Electronic Component
- Printing Services
- Machine Shops – There are a number of manufacturing machine shops that are extremely popular in Wyoming!
- Wholesale Trade
- Automobile Wholesale
- Auto Parts Wholesale
- Jewelry & Watch Wholesale
- Lumber Wholesale
- Footwear Wholesale
- Apparel Wholesale
- Construction Equipment Wholesale
- Industrial Supplies Wholesale
- Janitorial Equipment Supply Wholesale
- Paint Wholesale
- Retail Trade
- New and Used Car Dealers
- Recreational Vehicle Dealers
- Auto Parts Store
- Tire Dealers
- Furniture Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Clothing Stores
- Jewelry Stores
- Hardware Stores
- Lumber & Building Material Stores
- Supermarkets & Grocery Stores
- Beer, Wine, & Liquor Stores
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Local Freight Trucking
- Long-Distance Freight Trucking
- Moving Services
- Local Specialized Freight Trucking
- Automobile Towing
- Couriers & Local Delivery Services
- Software Publishing
- Operating Systems & Productivity Software Publishers
- Internet Service Providers
- Wireless Telecommunications Carriers
- Finance & Insurance
- Auto Leasing, Loans & Sales Financing
- Life Insurance & Annuities
- Financial Planning & Advice
- Real Estate, Rental, & Leasing
- Truck Rental
- Property Management
- Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
- Bookkeeping Services
- Accounting Services
- Tax Preparation Services
- Building Inspectors
- Consulting Services
- Advertising Agencies
- Engineering Services
- IT Consulting
- Healthcare & Social Assistance
- Primary Care Doctors
- Physical Therapists
- Psychologists, Social Workers & Marriage Counselors
- Day Care
- Urgent Care
- Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Arcade, Food & Entertainment Complexes
- Gym, Health & Fitness Clubs
- Bowling Centers
- Fast Food Restaurants
- Coffee & Snack Shops
- Bars & Nightclubs
- Single Location Full-Service Restaurants
- Event Planning
- Other Services
- Auto Mechanics
- Car Body Shops
- Dry Cleaners
- Car Wash & Auto Detailing
- Pet Grooming & Boarding
- Funeral Homes
- Security Alarm Companies
- Shoe Repair
- Cemetery Services
- Tanning Salons
- Maids, Nannies, & Gardeners
- Hair & Nail Salons
- Pest Control
Reasons for A Business Valuation in Wyoming:
Peak Business Valuation offers valuation services and business appraisals in Wyoming for the following reasons:
- Selling a Business or Equity. Peak Business Valuation understands the value that businesses have. Peak Business Valuation works with business owners to help them understand the real value of the business they own. Most sellers look to sell their business as a whole, but there are also a lot of individuals that sell partial equity in their business. No matter your individual situation, a business valuation will make the selling process easier! Schedule a call with Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Wyoming, to get one step closer to knowing the value of your business!
- Growing a Business. Peak Business Valuation has a mission to “Help build businesses that thrive!” A thriving business has many characteristics, but one of those characteristics is growth. Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Wyoming, will help you identify areas in which your business can improve. We will make suggestions to help you implement those changes so that your business grows even more! A business valuation will help you understand what the value of your business is, and will act as a starting point so you can periodically measure your growth.
- Buying a Business. Buying a business is a popular way to become an entrepreneur! There are many individuals all throughout the state of Wyoming that are looking to buy a business so they can “be their own boss.” However, buying a business can be a scary venture! That is why Peak Business Valuation is here to help! We want to help you understand the value of the business you are looking to purchase! We will provide the business valuation so you can be confident that you are offering a fair price, and that the business you are buying has real value. Let Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Wyoming, be a part of your team as you prepare to buy a business!
- SBA Financing. The Small Business Administration (SBA) has a program that provides loans to business seekers so they can purchase a business. The SBA 7(a) program is a loan program that provides funding specifically for the sale and purchase of small businesses. Any amount of funding in excess of $250,000 requires a business valuation of the company being purchased. Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Wyoming, works with numerous banks and lenders across Wyoming to provide these SBA business valuations.
- Other Services. Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Wyoming, provides numerous services to Wyoming businesses and individuals. We provide gift and estate valuations, and we also work with lawyers to perform business valuations for divorce and partnership dispute cases. No matter your situation, it is important to know the value of your business! That is why Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Wyoming, is ready to help you understand the value of your business!
Looking for an insightful business valuation?
Look no further!
Get your complimentary consultation from Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Wyoming, today!
Request a Free Business Valuation Consultation