Discover the Value of Your Business!
Get Your Free Consultation Today!
Highest Rated and Most Reviewed Valuation Firm in the United States
Free Consultation Is a valuation right for you?
Business Appraisals in Arkansas
Arkansas is known as the natural state. It became a state on June 15, 1836. Arkansas is the 25th state, which is bordered by Missouri, Tennessee, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, and Oklahoma. The Arkansas state flag contains 25 stars to resemble becoming the 25th state. Arkansas is known as the natural state because of its many beautiful lakes, rivers, mountains, hot springs, and wildlife. Little Rock is the capital of Arkansas. Other large cities include Fayetteville, Fort Smith, Springdale, and Jonesboro.
People often wonder why “Kansas” and “Arkansas” are pronounced differently. The main difference is Kansas is the English pronunciation and Arkansas is the French pronunciation. It is also much closer to the way Native Americans said it. Arkansas obtained its name from the Quapaw Indians, whom the French called “Arkansaw.” Arkansas has other unique facts. Arkansas is the only state in the United States that actively mines diamonds. As well, Rock House Cave in Arkansas contains well-preserved rock drawings. These were created by Native Americans more than 500 years ago.
The top employed industries in Arkansas include health care and social assistance, accommodation and food services, retail trade, construction, and manufacturing. According to the SBA, Arkansas has over 255,004 small businesses which make up approximately 99.30% of all Arkansas businesses. These small businesses employ 490,680 employees, which makes up 47.6% of all Arkansas employees. As you can see, Arkansas has many small businesses! Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Arkansas, wants to help you understand the value of your business! If you are looking to buy a business, sell a business, or grow your business in Arkansas, schedule a call with Peak Business Valuation so you can learn more about what your business is worth!
Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Arkansas, has performed business appraisals all over the state of Arkansas! Some of the most recent and common cities we have worked with include:
- Little Rock
- Fort Smith
- North Little Rock
- Pine Bluff
What Industries in Arkansas does Peak Business Valuation Perform Business Appraisals?
There are several different industries across the state of Arkansas that Peak Business Valuation has worked with! We have experience with many types of industries
and sizes. Some of the main industries in Arkansas include health care and social assistance, accommodation and food services, retail trade, construction, and manufacturing. Here are some of the most common industries we work with in Arkansas:
- Iron & Steel Manufacturing
- Bread Production
- Textile Mills
- Apparel Manufacturing
- Shoe & Footwear Manufacturing
- Metalworking Machinery Manufacturing
- Circuit Board & Electronic Component
- Printing Services
- Machine Shops
- Wholesale Trade
- Automobile Wholesale
- Auto Parts Wholesale
- Jewelry & Watch Wholesale
- Lumber Wholesale
- Footwear Wholesale
- Apparel Wholesale
- Construction Equipment Wholesale
- Industrial Supplies Wholesale
- Janitorial Equipment Supply Wholesale
- Paint Wholesale
- Retail Trade
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Local Freight Trucking
- Long-Distance Freight Trucking
- Moving Services
- Local Specialized Freight Trucking
- Automobile Towing
- Couriers & Local Delivery Services
- Software Publishing
- Operating Systems & Productivity Software Publishers
- Internet Service Providers
- Wireless Telecommunications Carriers
- Finance & Insurance
- Real Estate, Rental, & Leasing
- Truck Rental
- Property Management
- Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
- Healthcare & Social Assistance
- Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Other Services
Reasons for a Business Appraisal in Arkansas:
Peak Business Valuation offers valuation services and business appraisals in Arkansas for the following reasons:
- Buying a Business: Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Arkansas, helps individuals who are seeking to buy a business. One of our goals is to help buyers understand the fair market value of the company they are interested in buying. Peak Business Valuation also offers machinery and equipment appraisals if you are purchasing the equipment of the company. Peak wants to ensure you are confident in purchasing a business!
- Selling a Business: Peak Business Valuation works with individuals who are looking to sell their business or part of their business. We help business owners understand what a fair market value is for their business. It’s essential to know the value of your business before selling!
- SBA Financing: Several business owners throughout the United States use Small Business Administration (SBA) financing. SBA financing is a very popular and common way to finance a business transaction. For individuals looking to finance more than $250,000, the SBA requires a business valuation to be performed for the company. Peak Business Valuation works with several banks and lenders throughout Arkansas to provide SBA business valuations.
- Growing your Business: One of the main goals of Peak Business Valuation is to help small businesses thrive! The goal of many business owners is to grow a business. A business valuation provides guidance to business owners. Obtaining a business valuation from Peak Business Valuation can help you recognize ways to increase the value of your business in Arkansas!
- Estate & Gift Planning: Typically, a business valuation is required for most estate planning needs. If you are gifting shares of your company to a family member or friend, a business valuation is required. We have great experience in performing business valuations for estate and gift planning purposes in Arkansas!
Get your complimentary consultation from Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Arkansas, today!