Discover the Value of Your Business!
Get Your Free Consultation Today!
Highest Rated and Most Reviewed Valuation Firm in the United States
Free Consultation Is a valuation right for you?
Business Appraisals in Washington
The State of Washington became a state in 1889 and was named in honor of George Washington. It is the only U.S state named after a president. Washington state is nicknamed the “Evergreen State” and is the nation’s leader in apple, pear, and cherry production. The state of Washington has the highest peak in the continental United States, Mount Rainier. Additionally, Mount St. Helens, which erupted in 1980, was the deadliest and most economically destructive volcanic event in US History.
The capital of the state is Seattle. If you go to Seattle, you will be sure to see the Seattle Space Needle, which was built for the 1962 World’s Fair. This historic piece of architecture features a rotating restaurant at the top which allows for a 360-degree view of the city’s skyline. Bill Gates is from Washington, and Microsoft’s headquarters are in Redmond, Washington. There are many other large companies headquartered in Washington. In addition to Microsoft, some of the other nationally known companies include Amazon, Starbucks, Costco, Nordstrom, and T-Mobile.
Many people know about the importance of large companies and the impact they have on Washington’s economy, but few people know how much of Washington’s economy is made up of small businesses. Washington has over 500,000 small businesses, which make up approximately 99.50% of all Washington businesses. These small businesses employ over 50% of all Washington employees. As you can see, Washington has a large number of small businesses! It is essential to know the value of each of these small businesses. That is what Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Washington, has to offer! We want to help you understand the value of your business! If you are looking to buy a business, sell a business, or grow your small business in Washington, schedule a call with Peak Business Valuation so you can learn more about what your business is worth!
What Cities In Washington Does Peak Business Valuation Perform Business Appraisals?
Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Washington, has worked with and performed business appraisals all over the state of Washington! Some of the most recent cities we have performed business valuations or machinery and equipment appraisals include:
- Spokane Valley
- Bainbridge Island
What Industries in Washington does Peak Business Valuation Perform Business Appraisals?
There are a number of different industries across Washington that Peak Business Valuation has worked with. We have experience with many types of industries! We work with individuals running furniture stores, machine shops, manufacturing companies, food and beverage businesses, and everything in-between! We also perform machinery and equipment appraisals all over Washington. Here are some of the most common industries we work with:
- Concrete Contractors
- Glass & Glazing Contractors
- Roofing Contractors
- Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Flooring Installers
- Fence Construction
- Iron & Steel Manufacturing
- Bread Production
- Textile Mills
- Apparel Manufacturing
- Shoe & Footwear Manufacturing
- Metalworking Machinery Manufacturing
- Circuit Board & Electronic Component
- Printing Services
- Machine Shops
- Automobile Wholesale
- Auto Parts Wholesale
- Jewelry & Watch Wholesale
- Lumber Wholesale
- Footwear Wholesale
- Apparel Wholesale
- Construction Equipment Wholesale
- Industrial Supplies Wholesale
- Janitorial Equipment Supply Wholesale
- Paint Wholesale
- New and Used Car Dealers
- Recreational Vehicle Dealers
- Auto Parts Store
- Tire Dealers
- Furniture Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Clothing Stores
- Jewelry Stores
- Hardware Stores
- Lumber & Building Material Stores
- Supermarkets & Grocery Stores
- Beer, Wine, & Liquor Stores
Transportation and Warehousing
- Local Freight Trucking
- Long-Distance Freight Trucking
- Moving Services
- Local Specialized Freight Trucking
- Automobile Towing
- Couriers & Local Delivery Services
- Software Publishing
- Operating Systems & Productivity Software Publishers
- Internet Service Providers
- Wireless Telecommunications Carriers
Finance & Insurance
Real Estate, Rental, & Leasing
- Truck Rental
- Property Management
Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
- Bookkeeping Services
- Accounting Services
- Tax Preparation Services
- Building Inspectors
- Consulting Services
- Advertising Agencies
- Engineering Services
- IT Consulting
Healthcare & Social Assistance
- Primary Care Doctors
- Physical Therapists
- Psychologists, Social Workers & Marriage Counselors
- Day Care
- Urgent Care
Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Arcade, Food & Entertainment Complexes
- Gym, Health & Fitness Clubs
- Bowling Centers
- Fast Food Restaurants
- Coffee & Snack Shops
- Bars & Nightclubs
- Single Location Full-Service Restaurants
- Event Planning
- Auto Mechanics
- Car Body Shops
- Dry Cleaners
- Car Wash & Auto Detailing
- Pet Grooming & Boarding
- Funeral Homes
- Security Alarm Companies
- Shoe Repair
- Cemetery Services
- Tanning Salons
- Maids, Nannies, & Gardeners
- Hair & Nail Salons
- Pest Control
Reasons for A Business Valuation in Washington:
Peak Business Valuation offers valuation services and business appraisals in Washington for the following reasons:
- Selling a Business or Equity. Peak Business Valuation works with business owners every day that want to sell their business! We work with business owners to help them understand the value of their business to determine a listing price. If you don’t understand how much your business is worth, you may sell your business for less than its actual value. If you are looking to sell your business or sell equity in your business, let Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser, Washington, help you to understand the value of your business before you sell!
- Growing a Business. Virtually all business owners want one thing. Growth. However, sometimes it is hard for a business owner to run the business and focus on growing it at the same time. That is why Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Washington, is here to help! We want to help you grow your business and build a business that truly thieves! As you work to build your business, we can provide a business appraisal at periodic times to see how your hard work is paying off!
- Buying a Business. Many people in the United States dream of buying a business. These people are some of the most driven and hardworking people in the world! Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Washington, works with hundreds of these individuals looking to buy a business. We will provide the business valuation to help you determine a purchase price. Peak Business Valuation also offers machinery and equipment appraisals in Washington if you are purchasing the equipment of the company. We want to help make sure you feel confident as you start out on this new business venture!
- SBA Financing. The Small Business Administration (SBA) has a program for those looking to purchase a business or expand their business. The SBA 7(a) loan program makes receiving funding extraordinarily simple compared to other forms of financing. The SBA will require a business valuation if the loan proceeds are in excess of $250,000. As such, we will work with banks all across Washington to provide timely and accurate business valuations for those seeking SBA financing.
- Other Services. Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Washington, provides a number of other services to Washington businesses and individuals. We provide gift and estate valuations in Washington. We also work with lawyers for divorce and partnership disputes. It is important to know the value of your business in all of these situations! That is why Peak Business Valuation is ready to help you understand the value of your business!
Looking for an insightful business valuation?
Look no further!
Get your complimentary consultation from Peak Business Valuation, business appraiser Washington, today!